Hello There, Guest! Register

Request for the GAT to eveluate a thread for possible inclusion in the Resources sec'
Nobillis Offline
a tulpa & Kevin a human
Registered

Threads: 14

Request for the GAT to eveluate a thread for possible inclusion in the Resources sec'
Dear G.A.Team,

If I may respectfully request, could you consider this thread for inclusion in the Resources section .

Thank you.
Nobillis per Tulpa.info.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

07-20-2014, 10:31 AM
Website Find Reply
waffles Offline
no capital
Registered

Threads: 24

RE: Request for the GAT to eveluate a thread for possible inclusion in the Resources sec'
I'm not sure why 'the administration of Tulpa.info' suggested that toby post his site in Submissions. As far as I'm concerned, if it went anywhere it'd be in Guides because it has guides on it, but the English guides on there are all reposts anyway. And if you wanted collaboration then it'd be better to post that thread in General Discussion or something, or even in that links tab on the topsite, provided it were fixed first. Obviously if you wanted we could evaluate it like any other submission, but it may be doomed to an eternal stay in the purgatory of Submissions.
07-21-2014, 12:58 PM
Find Reply
Sands Offline
And Roswell
Registered

Threads: 10

Default  stupid titles
Well, everything that gets posted in submissions is going to be rated eventually, so you don't have to really ask us to look at it or anything. Summers can be busy times for even ronery neckbeards with no lives, though.

I did rate it now though, and you can take a look at it here. It has some issues and possible solutions listed.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)
07-21-2014, 01:59 PM
Find Reply
Linkzelda Offline
>MFW Image Streaming
Registered

Threads: 31
All Accounts Posts: 2,066

RE: Request for the GAT to eveluate a thread for possible inclusion in the Resources sec'
Yeah, I have to agree that when it comes to a collection of articles, and guides that were approved (and maybe disapproved), the evaluation might take some time. I'm sure the submission can still get the recognition it deserves, but the suggestions from Sands and waffles, and the link he (Sands) provided of his critique should be taken into consideration.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2014, 02:46 PM by Linkzelda.)
07-21-2014, 02:45 PM
Find Reply
Nobillis Offline
a tulpa & Kevin a human
Registered

Threads: 14

Thank you to all the G.A.Team for your help and advice. I will do as you have suggested and move the thread to General Discussion. The other parts, I will have to leave for the administrators.

(07-21-2014, 12:58 PM)waffles Wrote: I'm not sure why 'the administration of Tulpa.info' suggested that toby post his site in Submissions. As far as I'm concerned, if it went anywhere it'd be in Guides because it has guides on it

Since the GAT approves what goes into the Guides section, and the mechanism for approval is to post in Submissions, that I why the suggestion was to post in Submissions.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

07-22-2014, 08:58 AM
Website Find Reply