Researching the Community - Quick survey

maybehollow

In case you hadn't noticed, this is one of my first ever posts on this website, and there's kind of a reason for that. I've been kind of lurking for a while, but decided to make an account prompted by a project for my high school psychology class (I know, lame).

I wish I could provide specific information on the thesis, but the survey kind of necessitates the takers not to know. As I mentioned on the survey, I am going to be personally looking into the results beyond the subject of the actual assignment, and I'll of course be releasing all of the relevant results and hypothesizing on it. Hopefully this will be interesting for some people, although I can't go into detail.

If you're willing to participate, the survey is here, and will only take a couple minutes to fill out. Thank you very much.

If you're able to edit it, I have a few suggestions.

On the question regarding how long one spends online, you might want to edit it to be "Less than one hour", though I may be remembering it wrong I do know something was off in that question.

On the last one, have the ability to use the same rating (1-10 and N-A) more than once, as I was rarely able to answer with complete correctness due to only being able to use N/A once.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

I'll take this now.

Lots of people come through here with survey links and then we never see the actual data that was collected. I think it'd be cool if we actually saw some results this time instead of the survey-maker disappearing

We're all gonna make it brah.

This also is hard for us to fill out because I am a host with 3 tulpa. The survey only seems to account for one.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

I hate to deflect blame, but the question nine thing is totally surveymonkey's fault... I'll go try and fix that now. Thanks for letting me know!

Oh, and I'll definitely be sticking with this. Not sure if the info I get will be quite as interesting to everybody else as it is to me, but I'll definitely follow up.