Hello There, Guest! Register

Revision the Progress
Angry Bear Online
The Gold
Patron

Threads: 5
Linked Accounts

RE: Revision the Progress

Congrats on the job and sticking to your plan!

Angry Bear: host, 6'4", green eyes, brown hair
Ashley: tulpa, 5'6", 27, amber eyes, brown hair
Dashie: tulpa, 5'4", 21, dark violet eyes, blue hair
Misha: tulpa, 5'0", 20, blue eyes, magenta/pink hair
Our Journey
10-12-2018, 10:31 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

LittlePebble Offline
Registered

Threads: 15
3 Attached Accounts

RE: Revision the Progress

I thought I would do another update since its been five days and a lot has happened. My Job has been really flexible as promised. That is a big part of why I accepted this job. With this I am also trying to get my full amount of hours. I am getting everything done in a lot shorter time then what they gave me. Good news is they are adding things to my tado list. On the flip side I am trying to make my schedule work. I had to cancel the cleaning that my friend does for my apartment. We could not find another day for this week to get it done. So, I am doing what I can in my spare time to get that done.
I don't know what I would do without my Tulpas. They really have helped me cope. I missed two days of my meds by accident. Needless to say I ended up skipping one of my classes due to the depression I was fighting. I am doing a lot better now that I took time to deal with it and get my meds back in my system.
With the bad news out of the way I do have a highlight. I got me a book on writing about my depression. I originally got it for my next essay on writing through depression. Its a causal argument essay so the cause it the writing and the effect is a decrease in depressive thoughts. I am also writing a blog series over my wonderland and my little head-space. I will be continuing to write the series "Christian Tulpamancer," but it will rotate with "Baby-fur wonderland." I really feel led to write it due to it being about depression and the coping mechanism of a Little head-space.
So please check one of them out if your interested. The first one to be uploaded will be a rewrite of Christian Tulpamancy part one.

(Public Diary)(Deviant Art) (FathemisticFantasy)
10-18-2018, 03:27 AM
Find Reply