Hello There, Guest! Register

Schizophrenia
zeppelin931 Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

RE: Schizophrenia
I have paranoid schizophrenia. I'm not on any medicines. I had it for about 2 years. My tulpa is almost a week old.
01-20-2013, 01:53 AM
Find Reply
Anonymous
Unregistered

Default  RE: Schizophrenia
What's the matter? Oh, you were finished? Well, allow me to retort!
01-20-2013, 06:30 PM
waffles Offline
no capital
Registered

Threads: 24

(01-20-2013, 01:53 AM)zeppelin931 Wrote: I have paranoid schizophrenia. I'm not on any medicines.

Self-diagnosed?
01-20-2013, 06:33 PM
Find Reply
FurryBlueNaki Offline
Host of Chance
Registered

Threads: 34

I'm on medication for my schizo-affective disorder. That's schizophrenia and bipolar. The medication makes me normal. I don't hear voices. But I never really "heard" a voice like out there. It was all internal dialogue. I am attempting to create a tulpa, and only have wonderful things to say about him. Though he's brand new, only 3 days in. He's reassured me when I was feeling a bit angry. I'm just concerned the psych medication will keep me from imposing my tulpa later.

I get paranoid without my meds though. But I also can feel like I'm in heaven. That's the manic/depressive episodes.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.
Birthdate September 20, 2014.
Sentient October 1, 2014.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2014, 12:58 PM by FurryBlueNaki.)
09-23-2014, 12:56 PM
Find Reply
CRaSh_3ntity.zip Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

(01-02-2013, 06:35 PM)waffles Wrote: Probably because deliberately making more voices isn't advisable for schizophrenics. If they get malevolent voices coming out of nowhere, then who knows what kind of tulpa they'd end up with? A nasty one, likely. Also, schizophrenia != DID as far as I know.

Shizo does not '=' to D.I.D! They're both separate disorders and you can't hallucinate with D.I.D, let alone the fact that it's actually caused by trauma.
09-04-2017, 02:40 PM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Away
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 26
All Accounts Posts: 1,864

Err, well, as well meaning as that statement is, it agrees with waffles there. But the thread is more than three years old.

Also, some problems. A person with DID is perfectly capable of hallucination, like anyone else, it's traumatic roots are unproven.

Don't know what shizo is.

Since this thread has been opened anyway, I'd like to toss some correction at other posters as well.

One, one argument relies on the idea that tulpas are hallucinations. Not people. Probably due to the age of this thread. people are less likely to make this error now.

Two. Why would a tulpa end up as a part of a psychotic episode? They are people not delusions.

Three. That one anonymous poster is using the word psychosis like it's going out of style. But I don't think they know what psychosis is. "every voice in your head is a potential cause of psychosis" Yeah, uh, that sentence is not even wrong it is so bizarre in its implications. I believe the most likely cause of a psychotic episode is stress. But even there, psychosis != psychotic episode.

four. Schizophrenia probably has physiological causes. Therefore a schizophrenic creating a tulpa is downwright stupid???

!= is a symbol meaning not equals.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2017, 05:47 PM by tulpa001.)
09-04-2017, 05:22 PM
Find Reply
FallFamily Offline
Registered

Threads: 8

[S.] Also, worth noting that is possible to have both. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others
System Name: Fall Family
Former Username: hail_fall
Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.
09-04-2017, 05:26 PM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 4
All Accounts Posts: 2,346

(09-04-2017, 05:22 PM)tulpa001 Wrote: != is a symbol meaning not equals.

this is the first thing you should've said lol x3

before we learned some basic coding stuff we used to use =/= for does not equals, I could see some people not knowing the != thing

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
09-04-2017, 11:02 PM
Find Reply