Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: If you've tried the journey option, does it work for you?
Yes, more should know about this!
No, sorry. Sad
[Show Results]

[Sentience] Tulpa Journey Guide
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

Threads: 10
All Accounts Posts: 1,923

RE: Tulpa Journey Guide
(11-28-2012, 07:37 PM)SentientDreamer Wrote: The Trials are different for each tulpa and host combination. Anything you come across can be benevolent, or harmful. I'd recommend taking the trials on together, but if a tulpa says he/she can do it alone, it's fine. Journeys that use the quest method require a lot more preparation. {Be ready for anything!} You'll find things, people, monsters, scenarios... But in the end, the beacon you have made will stop and act differently. The Find step is a little shorter because you're at the place of activation at the time the beacon stops.

(12-27-2016, 09:06 AM)walter Wrote: Trials are diverse for each spatula and host blend. Anything you run over can be generous, or unsafe. I'd prescribe taking the trials on together, however in the event that a spatula says he/she can do only it, it's fine. Ventures that utilization the journey strategy require significantly more arrangement. I think my answer is helpful you I'm doing write my essay You'll discover things, individuals, beasts, situations... Be that as it may, at last, the signal you have made will stop and act in an unexpected way. The Find step is somewhat shorter in light of the fact that you're at the place of actuation at the time the guide stops.

That was the most amazing spam I've ever seen on this forum, which isn't saying a lot. Spatula... please.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
12-27-2016, 09:50 AM
Find Reply
Saylin Offline
Registered

Threads: 4

RE: Tulpa Journey Guide
Hey, I'd like to say this-- this was an amazing journey. I haven't felt this light in ages. It's as if all the negativity I'd been clinging to just vanished into thin air. Thank you, so much.

Hiya. Meet the Squad:
Raymond
Michael
Claude
Kane
Sen
Andrew
12-27-2016, 06:07 PM
Find Reply