Set The Bomb to +/- 50

Ranger

The following is an abridged version of the rules. To see the detailed rules, click here.

Story/How to Win: Good and Evil are at war with each other! That and for some reason both live in castles. Conveniently, There is a bomb they can use to take down the other team's castle The team that takes down the other castle first wins!

There are several ways to increase or decrease the bomb timer. Good is trying to reach (+50) and evil is trying to reach (-50). To change the timer in simple fashion, you can add or subtract 1 from the total by writing the total bomb number and the change you made (+/- 1). Forgetting to add the total or the (+/- #) will make it no longer count!

ex. Post: 4 (+1)

Here is a crude recap for all of the other methods:

Words: "a" --> (no points) , "apple" --> (+/- 5) , "football" --> (+/- 30) , "footbfz" --> (+/- 15)

***Update: word salad must be at least 6 letters long (7/21/18)***

Mods: bonus --> (+/- 3)

Consecutive Mod Posts: "cat" --> (+/- 20) OR Bomb=0 , "apple" --> (+/- 40) OR Bomb = XX , "football" --> (-2 lives) OR Bomb = L.

Bonus: Ponies- (+/- 2), 4 consecutive --> Bomb = XL. Hippos- Pop 50 -> More good/evil hippos = -1 life, 5+ neutral --> Bomb = 0.

Don't forget that if you post questions, it won't effect gameplay!

Update (7-22-18): You can only post more than twice if you have photographic/video/voice proof another Tulpamancer wrote your post and that Tulpamancer can also confirm it.

Current Stats (as of 10/5/18, ~12:40 pm UTC):

Good Castle: 5 Lives

Evil Castle: 4 Lives

Hippo Population: 4 , Good: 3 , Evil: 1 , Neutral: 0

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(+1) 2 "ab"

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

2 (+1) "abbe"

18 (+1) word salad "abbex" (+15)

Can't help but notice that a 5-letter word salad is worth more than a 5-letter word.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

18 (+1) word salad "abbex" (+15)

Can't help but notice that a 5-letter word salad is worth more than a 5-letter word.

Thanks, I updated the rules so now word salad must be at least 6 letters long.

19 (+1)

AQx3xEi.png