Hello There, Guest! Register

Solve the above with troll science
Sceena Offline
Don't Blink!
Registered

Threads: 0
Linked Accounts

RE: Solve the above with troll science

I hack into the american government top secret files and obtain information on how to construct a time machine. Then, I sell the information to a wealthy man so he can build it for me, and I travel several decades into the future. I gain the ability to use telekinesis there so I go back in my time machine and solve the rubik's cube without physically touching it.

Cure cancer with a slice of bread, a fire extinguisher, a jetplane, and a hoe.
04-02-2017, 04:33 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Registered

Threads: 28
1 Attached Account

I grow penicillin by leaving the old bread out in the sun for days, creating a cure. Then I use the fire extinguisher to cryogenically freeze it, creating a supercure. Then I use the engine of a jet plane as a centrifuge, to improve the cure more. I use the dirt on the hoe to cultivate a retrovirus. I mix the supercure with the retrovirus to create the ultimate cure. It is at least good enough to cure cancer.

Your tire has blown out. In your trunk is some cardboard boxes, a carjack, groceries, and an ice scraper. You find 53 cents under your car seat. How do you get back on the road?

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2017, 09:09 PM by tulpa001.)
04-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 15
Linked Accounts

Quote:Your tire has blown out. In your trunk is some cardboard boxes, a carjack, groceries, and an ice scraper. You find 53 cents under your car seat. How do you get back on the road?

Draw a crude silhouette of a cute girl on the cardboard using grape juice and a carrot from the groceries. Place her standing in front of the car with the hood up.

When some unsuspecting guy pulls over to help, use the lifting arm from the carjack swivel and knock him out. Take his keys, steal his car, use the scraper to shave the vin number off the dashboard, swap plates, give the guy 53 cents with a note saying, 'had to rent your car, sorry for the blunt force trauma, walk it off and don't be a baby, here you can have my car and cardboard girlfriend. Peace out.'

Drive for the border, evade arrest, hide out in Oaxaca for about a decade, return and lead a doube life, find a detective who's working on cold case files, send him an anonymous tip, misdirection to arrest a really bad guy who's pretty much a lifer anyway. Pump up the charges, have him plea bargain to have the assault and car theft dropped, see that the case is closed.

Infiltrate the office, steal the files, destroy evidence.

Make a birthday cake using only animal byproducts.

[The Bear System] - [Bear Chat] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw] - [Art]
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019, 08:51 PM by Angry Bear.)
02-15-2019, 08:51 PM
Find Reply