[split] Anyone Willing to be Interviewed By Email?

MrCrazy

This is a bad idea. Bringing the tulpa 'phenomonon' to a bunch of school students is likely to lead to tups being made and then just dissipated when people get bored.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The likelihood of the students learning nothing from the project and simply creating sex slaves and what have you depends on how thorough of an interview the OP conducts and who they interview in the process. I don't think all children are absent minded idiots. Each of the people who agreed seem to be responsible and have a respectable relationship with their Tulpae, and I think some of them may be teenagers/young adults like me, so the OP's project should appear to be formal in the end. There's only so much we can do to prevent crazy hosts, just like with everything else in the world. One way to encourage them to do otherwise would be to set an example. This project could help with that.

Me: So, talk to me about why I'm your dream boy.

Him: This is going to be a short conversation.

Me: Ha, ha, ha! That's so mean!

This is a bad idea. Bringing the tulpa 'phenomonon' to a bunch of school students is likely to lead to tups being made and then just dissipated when people get bored.

Totally. Also, telling kids about sex just leads to them making babies, which they kill when they get bored.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Totally. Also, telling kids about sex just leads to them making babies, which they kill when they get bored.

With teen pregnancies, there are laws and shit in place to prevent that from happening. With tulpas there are not. And people can just justify it in their heads that tulpas aren't even a thing anyway.

Guest amber5885

Dude you can't stop people from finding out all you can do is set a decent example and hope for the best.

Not everyone that falls under 18 is an asshole. Just because it's your opinion, and I respect that doesn't make it law.

You can't change anything by sittin on your hands and doing nothing.

With teen pregnancies, there are laws and shit in place to prevent that from happening. With tulpas there are not. And people can just justify it in their heads that tulpas aren't even a thing anyway.

It comes down to the maturity of the person receiving the information and how that information is presented. Stereotyping doesn't get anyone anywhere. A lot of people on this site are likely teens still in high school, as I am, but we have the mentality to go about this the right way.

Sushi makes a good point, creating a tulpa is kind of like being a parent, should you see it in that way. A person won't kill their kid because they're bored of it. Same should go for a tulpa. Should the person choose to start forcing a tulpa into existence they should understand exactly what they're doing. Assuming the person is sane, it shouldn't lead to a sex slave or an object of abuse.

Simply put, the presenter should ask the audience to research further on the topic if they're interested in it and understand the moral and ethical parts of this entire subject.

Just your basic guy.

Sanae birthed into my odd head 10/14/2014

"Every one of us, every soul inside is living." - 5150 - Devilish-P

Dude you can't stop people from finding out all you can do is set a decent example and hope for the best.

Not everyone that falls under 18 is an asshole. Just because it's your opinion, and I respect that doesn't make it law.

You can't change anything by sittin on your hands and doing nothing.

I /obviously/ didn't say everyone.

Guest amber5885

I'm pretty sure the mass majority of mancers on this site are under 18 and they, for the part seem to be sane and smart individuals,

You're saying everyone should be deprived of information because they might misuse it. And you want that to somehow sound reasonable.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Guest amber5885

And to add to that, this is only one of two threads where you have made that suggestion,