HA! I fixed it!
Basically, the certificate expired so I decided to generate a new certificate. However, I was thinking about it, and decided to try something else. We used to use Cloudflare
for the longest time, and have always loved it because it speeds up the site and saves on bandwidth. Unfortunately, Cloudflare doesn't play nice with SSL unless things are configured a specific way.
To make a long story short, cloudflare didn't see the SSL, and tried to redirect it to https. MyBB thought it was supposed to be https, so it tried redirecting itself to https... The end result was a 301 redirect from https://community.tulpa.info
For all you non-tech guys out there, it means that we got thrown into an infinite loop that crashed everything. I found the solution on this site
and modified the GoogleSEO plugin accordingly.
Now we have SSL and Cloudflare!