Star visits another World

Flopsi99

Hello Everyone!

My name is Flopsi99 (my real name is Florian, if you were to prefer that for some weird reason), and I am some random dude from Germany.

I am fairly new to all of this Tulpaforcing, atleast the active part of doing so.

I've been reading about Tulpae(s?) for quite some time now (I've known about the topic for several years), but never got either the time or actual intension to do any serious with that knowledge.

That has changed lately.

I have been at a friend of mine's place, and we've watched this show, this kids cartoon show "Star vs the forces of evil", about some weird magical princess leaving her dimension to live her life on earth, of all places, expieriencing all sorts of amazing stuff.

And while it is one of my favorite shows in general at the moment, and probably for a long time, I have instantly had an INTENSE amount of feelings for the setting, characters and so on and related to it in any way possible.

(Don't need to mention that a lot of the relating came from me wishing I knew a person that was as cool as Star)

So, I remembered wanting a Tulpa all this while ago.

So I am making one now, that's the short version of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I know?

Well. I dont know how to explain my state of knowledge.

I just been spending half my days for around 2 weeks reading every last viable information about tulpas, dreamscapes (wonderlands), meditation, creation guides, personal storys, surveys (...) that I could get my hand on. And I am hyped

(Not the bad kind of hyped that gets you overhyped and disapointed when nothing works out. Its pretty persistant) 

((BUT in case I do get demotivated, I am making this thingy here to get to know people that will keep me motivated no matter what))

Now, what do I really know?

I have spent around 2 weeks of time actively forcing (almost) daily, and been trying to get into the routine of passive forcing. (Which is surprisingly hard for me)

I have actually greatly increased my HORRIBLE imaginative abilitys I've started out with, and gotten an sub-par (great for me) picture of what I've got already.

I also have started creating a wonderland (can someone please tell me the actual term, I've heard so many variations, and I know I am going to upset someone), which at this point is mostly just a really basic log square house, with a round carpet on the floor and a sofa, which is where most my forcing actually happens. It also features some other smaller decorations, 4 windows, a door (duh), and I've been experimenting with different outdoor looks, but then again, I am greatly limited.

Problems I am facing are:

• my lack of concentration
  • me beeing distracted at literally ANYTHING happening around me 
  • my still really bad imaginative skills
  • passively forcing all over the day, as my brain is really busy with everything but what I want it to be

What already works:

• I can't say for sure but I am pretty sure she does move on her own in my mind. Or I am parroting 24/7 without knowing
  • She also managed to answer in short, audio clips from the show before, interupting or surprising me (Again I could be parroting, but I dont think so)
  • I have made a fairly consistant dreamworld-thing which I can get into fairly quickly with just a bit of relaxation.
  • I just love her to bits. (I know this isnt really a PROGRESS, but it keeps me motivated and I think it helps along greatly)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I plan to do here?

It should be pretty obvious.

Basicly I want to write down stuff about my progress, maybe some parts of my life (I don't know though some part of the rules say you shouldn't, while a lot of users seem to enjoy the cringe that comes along with the personality logs), and maybe find people interested in me or later on in Star who could trade their knowledge with whatever I have to offer to make it all go more efficient and also documented in some kind of way.

I dont think I can post here DAILY... maybe weekly? Or whenever I feel like it.

Sorry for beeing so vague but you have to undestand, I am NOT a forum person to begin with. At all.

I do hope you all are acceptant enough to have me around and help me around until I can stand (or force or whatever the analogy here was) on my own :)

Hope to see you all around!

- Flopsi99

Disclaimer: Please don't judge too harshly on my english grammar or spelling mistakes, I might be 18 years of age, talking to a lot of americans, but this is a different level of communication, plus I am still learning daily.

Also you don't need to warn me about creating a cartoon character. I know she won't be like in the show and I am not going to force her to be that way at all. I am also not going to disapoint or depress myself or her with it. I will let her be whatever she wants to be, and am actually even more excited what she'll be like when she is different. (Might still give her the powers of star though, because thats just way cool)

(BUT in case I do get demotivated, I am making this thingy here to get to know people that will keep me motivated no matter what)

Oh man, you have no idea. My tulpa Lucilyn recently discovered Star vs. The Forces of Evil and absolutely loves Star. It immediately became her favorite cartoon, favorite cartoon character... etc. They are definitely best friends material. And helping people feel happy and motivated is Lucilyn's specialty. She considers the word "hype" the main defining characteristic of who she is.

I have actually greatly increased my HORRIBLE imaginative abilitys I've started out with, and gotten an sub-par (great for me) picture of what I've got already.

Visualization ability gets better with practice, for sure. And it can get worse from being out of practice, so if you want to improve you should definitely practice often. But practice can just mean visualizing your tulpa, or your wonderland or anything like that. And don't worry, wonderland is the definitive term for a mental mindscape primarily shared with your tulpa, on Tulpa.info.

Problems I am facing are:

• my lack of concentration
  • me beeing distracted at literally ANYTHING happening around me 
  • my still really bad imaginative skills
  • passively forcing all over the day, as my brain is really busy with everything but what I want it to be

Find a time and/or place with few distractions where you can force. For a lot of people, that place is in bed and often before they go to sleep. But I imagine for people who are distracted easily that it's easy to fall asleep in that scenario. You can try anyway, but may I recommend attempting to force in the morning? I don't know your schedule so you might need to wake up earlier than normal or something, but the morning should be quiet and if you're up before your schedule requires you shouldn't have many distractions either. Otherwise, you just have to practice keeping focused during the day for passive forcing, or active forcing if you find a time/place to do that during the day.

Here's one idea: Setting aside certain blocks of time (scheduling) can help you focus on something specific. Instead of giving yourself all the time in the world, give yourself an appropriate amount of time (20 minutes, an hour? Several times a day, more, less?) to focus solely on forcing/spending time with your tulpa, and stop when that time is up. Only if your lack of focus is a serious problem, mind you. When the time is up, go do something else (unless you plan on passive forcing, ie having your tulpa around while doing other things), even if you wanted to keep forcing. That should help discipline your mind so that when the time starts, you'll remember to stay focused or waste your (self-imposed) limited time and feel bad about it later, which should help you focus next time. Eventually when staying focused isn't as much of a problem (could be a few days, could be weeks, or this might just not work for you) you can forego the time limits.

That's just a random idea I came up with based on some time management strategies I know, so it's not the only way or anything, just an idea that might help. It might be unnecessary if you can find a good time and place to force, or if you learn to focus better over time anyways. The basic concept is that trailing off and on again in your thoughts/focus is wasting time, so you cut your losses and in the process build up motivation towards the thing you were doing for later. If all goes well, you'll end up getting much more done in a lesser amount of time because you've learned to use your time well. You can then remove the time limits to make even more progress, or supplement active forcing times with passive forcing, like watching things with your tulpa or stuff like that, where your primary focus isn't on them but you try to include them in the activity passively.

• I can't say for sure but I am pretty sure she does move on her own in my mind. Or I am parroting 24/7 without knowing
  • She also managed to answer in short, audio clips from the show before, interupting or surprising me (Again I could be parroting, but I dont think so)

As far as you need be concerned, there's no such thing as accidental parroting. All that matters is that you learn to attribute speaking and actions in your mind to another entity than yourself, because that's what'll end up creating them. Whether or not it "really is" your tulpa isn't relevant, because if it isn't it will become your tulpa if you treat it like it is. The most important part of creating a tulpa initially is learning to treat them like they're really another person who is actually there, thinking and feeling and speaking and so on. We often say to have faith here because that belief will end up creating your tulpa even if they aren't there at first, you know?

And advice from me personally that supports my tulpas' existences to myself above all else: All that matters to you is what you experience. If you experience your tulpa existing, then they do to you, whether or not they ""really exist"". Because with this specific phenomenon, no one else will ever be able to verify your tulpa actually exists - you're the only one who it matters what they think. So if you think you have a tulpa, think you talk to them and they talk to you, then you do. There's nothing else to it.

I've had tulpas for over seven years now and my faith in their existence is unshakable because of that fact. I experience them existing and so they do as far as I can possibly be concerned. There's no arguing against that.

I just love her to bits. (I know this isnt really a PROGRESS, but it keeps me motivated and I think it helps along greatly)

It might not be "progress" itself but it's very important to the progress. Motivation is extremely important since tulpas rely on your paying them attention to exist, at least until they're developed enough to do so on their own.

Basicly I want to write down stuff about my progress, maybe some parts of my life (I don't know though some part of the rules say you shouldn't, while a lot of users seem to enjoy the cringe that comes along with the personality logs)

Don't worry about the rules, all that matters for Progress Reports is that what you write has to be at least a little related to your tulpa. This isn't a blog and you don't come here to write about your day, unless it was relevant to your tulpa's progress somehow, which it could be. But it doesn't take too many details to give an idea of how those things affected your tulpa or your time with them.

[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

While this is kind of hilarious, you really are over-using size tags. Here's an example of proper use with the first bracket of each changed to curly brackets so they don't actually do anything:

"This is some text I'm writing {size=small](and I want this to be small){/size], but size tags should start and end with the text you want to make {size=large]big{/size] or {size=small]small{/small]"

And you only need one size tag per block of text you intend to resize. There's no reason to put more than one size tag next to another, like {size=large]{size=medium] doesn't do anything as far as I know. Makes your quotes easier to reply to if you keep the size tags concise.

-- Sheesh, quoting your post actually messed up my own post somehow, it kept adding in size tags I didn't put there... Do you click the size tag buttons instead of typing them by chance? It might seem annoying at first, but you should learn to type the and things out manually. Not doing that might explain why your size tags are so messy. The sizes are "xx-large", "x-large", "large", "medium", "small", "x-small", and "xx-small" for reference. I highly recommend typing out size tags manually, it makes your posts easier to quote.. And I find it easier than trying to use the formatting tools.

Anyways, I look forward to your progress and hope I helped. Halfway through writing this post I told Lucilyn about this and she said I'd better help you guys, despite me being in the middle of doing so. Oh, and look forward to posts from her, she'll no doubt be very invested in your guys' progress. Good luck!

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Hi there Luminesce

First of all, I want to thank you for answering this quickly to my report!

It does actually mean a lot to me that it is you who wrote back, since you're kinda one of the bigger reasons I started doing this seriously.

I am a huge touhou fan so you should know where that is kinda coming from, but thats obviously not all.

I'll just go through your Wall of advice step by step, if that's okay, okay? Okay! :3

Oh man, you have no idea. My tulpa Lucilyn recently discovered Star vs. The Forces of Evil and absolutely loves Star.

First of all, thats amazing. I can only recommend that series to everyone. Not only to lighthearted persons. I don't know how far you've watched it, so I am not going to spoil anything, but it gets deep and amazing in every direction possible!

Visualization ability gets better with practice, for sure. And it can get worse from being out of practice, so if you want to improve you should definitely practice often. But practice can just mean visualizing your tulpa, or your wonderland or anything like that. And don't worry, wonderland is the definitive term for a mental mindscape primarily shared with your tulpa, on Tulpa.info.

Ive been working on improving my visualisation a lot, and I plan on doing it continuesly.

I actually rather have a problem with keeping it up for a longer times, often leaving me with imagination problems after 10-20 minutes and then just kinda dragging through the rest of the forcing session because I think training visuals alongside are gonna be key for any step ahead, so thats always a bummer. Also thanks for clearing up the wonderland issue, i've read about it as "wonderland", "dreamscape", "wonderscape", "dream world", "mindscape" (...) and was worried that i'd mess up.

Find a time and/or place with few distractions where you can force. For a lot of people, that place is in bed and often before they go to sleep. But I imagine for people who are distracted easily that it's easy to fall asleep in that scenario. [...] Otherwise, you just have to practice keeping focused during the day for passive forcing, or active forcing if you find a time/place to do that during the day.

You're right, I do fall asleep quite easily during the act of tulpaforcing, especially if I did it lieing down. I usually try to do it around 9pm-11pm when I find the time after work and chores, but I also already once or twice had an active forcing time during my break at work. I am just really bad at passive forcing and I wish I was better at it, another thing I have to learn.

Here's one idea: Setting aside certain blocks of time (scheduling) can help you focus on something specific.

I am already sorta doing that, but I kinda dislike that I keep getting shorter and shorter times of concentrated tulpaforcing.

One of the things I lack a lot is stuff to do when forcing.

I dont do a lot of the original forcing as in, just sitting down focusing on one part. I try to keep many of them going at once. Visuals, sometimes trying to get voice progress and so on, while beeing in my wonderland, interacting with her, just to get something worthwile and interesting.

As a typcial... lets call it "millennial" I have a lot of things around me that distract me (PC, Phone...) and I can't really go without them, personally, so just beeing with my mind is really new to me... and strange to some degree. Also since there is no outside stimuli in my head I run out of ideas super fast.

(I have read a lot of things to do on this forum before and I plan on doing some but before proper communication with Star is working a lot of things are really hard to make work

That's just a random idea I came up with based on some time management strategies I know, so it's not the only way or anything, just an idea that might help.

As a lot of stuf on this forum is in some sort of way ;)

The basic concept is that trailing off and on again in your thoughts/focus is wasting time, so you cut your losses and in the process build up motivation towards the thing you were doing for later. If all goes well, you'll end up getting much more done in a lesser amount of time because you've learned to use your time well.

I do get that. I am just fairly early so I still need to learn how to spend more time actively and passively doing it.

I wouldnt consider myself having a busy life, but I still can't see myself doing so much tulpa related "stuff" in my free time.

I am sure that will change a lot with time, making it easier the more determination I have into this. (Which is a lot already)

(I just started so many sentences with "I", any teacher would bash my head in)

As far as you need be concerned, there's no such thing as accidental parroting.

I kinda know, but a beginner is always scared of that, isn't he?

Especially if you never had a proper thoughtform in your head, it feels a little like you're just tricking yourself from time to time.

But thanks a lot for these words of knowledge, I am sure that  they actually will help me working my forcing sessions!

[...] if you think you have a tulpa, think you talk to them and they talk to you, then you do. There's nothing else to it.

I actually had a bigger discussion about "the definition of reality" with a realist, who's hating thoughtforms in general, as theyre not a physical reality.

I like your aproach, and once i reallised that this is in fact true, I could finally commit to it without worrying about other people opinion of it, or how real all this is.

I came to the conclusion that, even if everyone here was lying every day, if I could make it work for myself, it would be great regardless.

(Not saying any of you all are lying, don't take this the wrong way)

Don't worry about the rules, all that matters for Progress Reports is that what you write has to be at least a little related to your tulpa.

Well thanks for this insight on how to live out the framework of rules given here :)

Actually, come to think of it, as this is mostly a direct response to you, I hope this is also allowed....

Well it should be. Sorry if it's not, I'll try to be more general later on.

While this is kind of hilarious, you really are over-using size tags.

I was using the editors features.... Sorry, I didn't know that they tend to mess up so badly, as I said, not a forum person here.

Anyways, I look forward to your progress and hope I helped. Halfway through writing this post I told Lucilyn about this and she said I'd better help you guys, despite me being in the middle of doing so. Oh, and look forward to posts from her, she'll no doubt be very invested in your guys' progress. Good luck!

Good to know, and thanks for commenting on this so deep and thoughtfully, giving me an amazing start in this community of yours (or... ours I guess)

Oh and tell Lucilyn if she wants to discuss anything Star (or other shows or games maybe) she can always talk to me :)

- Flopsi99

(Sorry for focusing this entire post around one person alone, but I think this was okay and understandable.

Plus I was very hype it was Lumi of all people. So please cut me some slack, I'll get a format eventually)

I actually had a bigger discussion about "the definition of reality" with a realist, who's hating thoughtforms in general, as theyre not a physical reality.

No such thing as "physical reality" to us subjective creatures. The illusion is pretty solid though, you can totally work with "cold hard facts" as your basis of reality. Until your imperfect means of perception change somehow and you realize you "were wrong", and hopefully realize you could never be right. Does someone with schizophrenia not experience actual reality like you do? Or do you live in entirely different realities? Fact is, your biological tools for perceiving the true reality put a barrier of subjectivity between you and it. That's what subjectivity is, corrupted versions of reality based on perceptions from a non-objective point of view. Basically, until you're dead, objectivity is out of your reach. But again, the illusion of living in "reality" is pretty strong, and you can work under the assumption it's objective if you want. Better idea would be to accept that a true reality cannot exist to us humans, though, and that everyone will experience a different version of reality unique to them.

You could also just prefer people you can sense with all your senses and not only in your mind, though. If your definition of "real" requires that. See above for how I feel about calling things you sense with your imperfect, subjective senses reality. It's your reality, not the reality.

Aaaanyways. I had no idea you knew me, that's cool. I get the feeling a lot more people know me than I realize, but some go as far as posting on this forum without ever telling me. I feel like a secret celebrity sometimes, like I'm actually secretly famous but nobody talks about me so I don't know. Oh, and if you think that highly of me, you must know my tulpas to some extent right? It'd be nice if you actually knew Lucilyn since she's already so invested in your guys' future.

Actually, come to think of it, as this is mostly a direct response to you, I hope this is also allowed....

Well it should be. Sorry if it's not, I'll try to be more general later on.

Man, have you been persecuted for rulebreaking somewhere in the past or something? I've only seen mods take issue with the contents of someone's Progress Report like once and it was years ago. The only way your posts would be a problem would be if you just straight up came here to talk about your day and never even mentioned tulpas. Even saying you've been stressed out with schoolwork and family issues and etc.etc. ... and so haven't had time to spend time with your tulpa, that'd be fine. Like, don't worry about it.

Anyways, I guess even someone who read all of my posts might be surprised to find me posting on their Progress Report. I don't usually read PRs without reason. The reason this time around was that I know a few people named "Star", so the name catches my attention, and I thought the thread title might be implying someone was making a Star Butterfly tulpa. Which, I knew Lucilyn would be very excited about. I like the thread title, by the way.

You guys (who know me, but have never talked to me) would get responses if you posted in one of my threads, though. Simplest place is to post in our Q&A thread, you're guaranteed to get a response from one of us there and it can be about pretty much anything since it's in the Lounge board.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

No such thing as "physical reality" to us subjective creatures. [...]

You could also just prefer people you can sense with all your senses and not only in your mind, though. If your definition of "real" requires that. See above for how I feel about calling things you sense with your imperfect, subjective senses reality. It's your reality, not the reality.

Phew, that's been something. As I said, I do share your points there.

I am not the one thinking that strictly minded, why would I start all of this anyways if that were the case, I wonder?

I didn't try to throw anything at you, sorry if it felt like that, I was just saying that I feel very differently about these things, than someone with such a strict mind.

And with "Physical Reality" I was trying to refer to things that are around here like... rocks, water or other STUFF, which is seen my multiple people and so on.

Not that thats much more real either ways, but its commonly considered real, which is why I name them.

I am 100% certain that the whole definition of reality thing is up to everyone themselfs, and I consider mine to be allowing a lot of stuff other people wouldn't even consider remotely reasonable.

Aaaanyways. I had no idea you knew me, that's cool. I get the feeling a lot more people know me than I realize, but some go as far as posting on this forum without ever telling me.  

Well, you are one of the most active members i've seen around, with year long experience and a lot to read about, greatly developed tulpae and all of that in a touhou theme. Sounds pretty much amazing to me. Not only that but also all of your tulpae do have their own accounts and are really intersting themselfs too.

Sorry if me knowing about you early on was... creepy in some sort of way, I didn't intend that at all.

It'd be nice if you actually knew Lucilyn since she's already so invested in your guys' future.

I am trying to read up on you guys. I did however just start around 2 weeks ago and only spend like an hour or two here daily, so I am a little slower.

I would also really like you and Lucilyn to do what you can, especially since she is just really interesting on her own already. (yes I might have read a bit more about her than the others)

Man, have you been persecuted for rulebreaking somewhere in the past or something?

Sort of. Parts of my worst, most saddening experiences online was beeing banned out of a community or server or similar I was feeling good in or had a respected place in. Which happend like 5 times when I was younger, so you could say that's almost some sort of weird trauma or something? I am also very anxious in front of authory.

BUT, if you tell me I've got nothing to worry about, I will believe you regardless!

Anyways, I guess even someone who read all of my posts might be surprised to find me posting on their Progress Report. I don't usually read PRs without reason. The reason this time around was that I know a few people named "Star", so the name catches my attention, and I thought the thread title might be implying someone was making a Star Butterfly tulpa. Which, I knew Lucilyn would be very excited about. I like the thread title, by the way.

Yeah. I wasn't expecting you, atleast not this early on. But then again, it's really nice you showed up. Also, if that's what you thought, I can call myself lucky that someone understood the intention behind the name, I chose it carefully, but still proceded to mess up and write "World" with a capital 'W'. It's a style now, lets embrace the capital 'W'. (I actually most likely messed up because in german, we capitalize nouns. Welp)

You guys (who know me, but have never talked to me) would get responses if you posted in one of my threads, though. Simplest place is to post in our Q&A thread, you're guaranteed to get a response from one of us there and it can be about pretty much anything since it's in the Lounge board.

As this was my first post in this forum ever, and my first post in a forum in general for a LONG time, this hasn't really been an option before, but if something bothers me, I'll proceed to bother one of you, if you 'insist' on it xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh one more question, more forum specific, but eh.

How do you add pictures to you posts?

I'd like some pictures or gifs here. But I only find the video adding button/code.

Or do I just reference a website with a .png / .whatever?

-Flopsi99

Just a pet peeve of mine when people act like their idea of reality is objective, so I went on a tangent about that. Wasn't directed at you.

It's nice to see someone at least somewhat appreciate my Touhou-inspired tulpas. I'm usually more on the lookout for a fellow Touhou-inspired-tulpas tulpamancer, but sometimes I think about just how ecstatic I personally would have been to have found someone like I am now, back in 2014. Someone with that much experience and several active Touhou tulpas would've been a huge inspiration to me, I guess.

I've never been banned from a community, but I did leave the first forum I was a part of after I got a lot of people I liked upset with me for mentioning the idea of dropping out of highschool. I still don't quite get why they were so aggressive about telling me I shouldn't do so, but I had slight social anxiety so that put me off of ever posting there again, and then I just got bored from not participating over time and didn't really go back. It was actually a Touhou forum, Shrinemaiden.org, and I believe I spent a lot of time there, but I can't really remember anymore. It was a long time ago.

Anyways, I had a feeling you had something like that happen. But yeah, the "This is for progress, not blogging" thing is more of a "guideline" than a "rule". You should still follow it, but you won't be punished for not doing so, so much as told to do otherwise.

Ah, so you're German (I somehow missed that right at the start..). Yeah, we only capitalize "proper nouns", which are things like names (Star) and... names of places and such. You go to the store, but that store is called Walmart. Although we do capitalize titles, so it could be Star Visits Another World, but really it should just be whatever looks best to you.

And yeah, again I was just kind of talking to people in general and not specifically you. In this case, I was sort of talking to people like you who look up to me (or whatever it is you guys do) but never say a thing. Y'know, I very rarely get told anything outside of a "Thanks" reply for replying to someone's Q&A thread, so it is nice to hear people appreciate what I do every once in a while...

Posting images, technically you can click "Add Attachment"/"Choose File" under your post to add a picture, but the preferred method is to upload to some site like Imgur and then link the image like this: {img]theURLhere.png{/img] (I'd use actual brackets but it kind of screws up the code if I do)

And with "Physical Reality" I was trying to refer to things that are around here like... rocks, water or other STUFF, which is seen my multiple people and so on.

People like Luminesce would call that consensus reality.

Just a pet peeve of mine when people act like their idea of reality is objective, so I went on a tangent about that.

Reminder to other people: Progress reports are essentially owned by the creator. No starting metaphysical fights in other people's progress reports.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

To be honest, the half-intent of what I wrote was to give him more logic to support his side of the argument he mentioned he had. He said he had an argument with someone who didn't like thoughtforms because they weren't "real". The other half of the motivation was just pet peeve-ing.

And yeah, what you call physical reality I call an illusion of reality created by your senses, that while imperfect is nonetheless stable enough to support all the science and other such things we've done. What I would call physical reality is the true reality we're all seeing our own subjective perceptions of, which is impossible for a human to process objectively because.. it just wouldn't be objective if they did.. but we should be able to work with it using tools and such as far as I can see. The only time I bring this stuff up is when it's relevant to remind people that they don't live in objective reality, which is almost never - except when they're pretending their inner mental world is objective in some way, when the opposite is true. And even then I only do that if it's to help instill more positive/productive ways of thinking, or if it's about the "legitimacy" of tulpas. I obviously have a thing or two to say about the "legitimacy" of tulpas. But I already said them.

It's alright guys.

I didn't feel insulted or fought in any way, and if I did that would also be okay.

I just dont think this is a place for argues or fights or any of that negativity.

Also @Luminesce I just didn't know how to word it properly, I kinda know what way you're thinking about "reality" and these things, and everyone is allowed to have their own definition of such stuff, I deeply respect and understand yours though, thinking somewhat similar myself too.

But your arguments wont help against someone straight minded, but since I gave up on that, thats alright!

Also HI @Tulpa001. I've read all of your "long book of tulpamancy" and am a brony myself. (Not a rarity here, I know, but, it's still fairly nice to see a changeling around here :3)

(Not going to spam any Brony stuff in here though if not needed. I am trying to be decent and not annoy everyone)

Just, if that's in my hand to decide, write here whatever you want but don't go all the way off - topic please.

I think we have talked enough about the definition of reality now, so that I can move on and post about the amazing tulpaforcing session I had yesterday later.

(Am at work right now so that's not a thing I should be doing right now but I felt like I needet to say something to how this all is developing here)

Alright!

It's time for another Report. Or the first real(?) Report here?

Yesterday, besides spending around 4 hours or so on this forum, reading up on threads, people, topics and discussing on my own report thread here with Luminesce I also got a (still only 25 minute long) amazing tulpaforcing session to talk about.

But beforehand, a bit about my Visualisation skill(s):

I haven't talked about this deeply yet, but my visualisation is weird. In the way than I typically can't really see much inside my mind besides shapes or outlines. Mind you this is a huge improvement to me some years ago not beeing able to do ANY visualisation. (not lying about that!)

Also all the shapes etc. I can see, I must somehow actively aknowledge the entire time. Like spending a bit on focus on their existence and features, if I want to or not.

(This also makes it super hard for me to aknowledge if something moves on its own, because it feels like a calculation mistake or something going weird.)

I also have the issue, which apparently is generally know, of stuff sometimes starting to spin violently and barely stopping until i focus COMPLETALLY on that one thing.

All of this very focus based visualisation makes it really hard to keep doing it for extended time periods, you could imagine it like a CPU doing all your graphic processing because you thought somewhere along your way "EH WHO NEEDS A GPU ANYWAYS". Bad decision to start with.

Then there is also different focus levels. And weirdly enough, with them comes a different "artstyle" of visualisation... now this doesnt only sound weird, I dont know if this has been recorded or mentioned before. So with average concentration I see all my visual structures in a fairly realistic style. Sharp edges and so on. (if only the outlines, but my mind can work with that somehow)

But when I concentrate REALLY strongly, in an almost unhealthy sort of way, everything tends to change to a cartoony style.

I can best describe it like an old disney movie crossed with the super mario brothers super show artstyle. And while it sounds weird, it's lovely. I can actually also see color in it, which I can't in the first one.

But there is a third artstyle that I have experienced yesterday, which is why this was such an amazing experience.

You could mostly call it a Claymation sort of artstyle with low poly backdrop sorta?

Needless to say I am a gamer, but the amazing thing about this artstyle was, that I didn't need to focus on it actively.

My brain rendered it all working with me in the world alongside my tulpa and it just worked. It was pretty magical. And colorful.

So how did I get myself there? NOW THIS is where this report really starts!

The time is 8pm

I am sitting in a call with a friend of mine, and he sends me this youtube link to all the background music of Star VS (first Season) and tells me the music is amazing.

Well the music IS amazing, but that is besides the point.

I listened to it for half an hour and then encounter the song of "The Blood Moon Ball". It was magical to me. It moved me.

I never considered listening to music during a tulpaforcing session before, as I know in reallife it tends to distract me, but upon hearing this.

I NEEDED TO TRY IT. Which is what I did. And it overflowed me with emotions.

(Everyone who likes a good Waltz, already seen Star Season 1 EP 15, or doesn't want to watch the show, give this a good listen: 

)

9pm, my average Tulpaforcing time.

Exitedly I put on my headphones, and spontaniously think to myself:

"Sitting in this lotus formation or whatever its called, does help me relax, but I could also just sit back like when I am generally relaxing and just chill by myself"

So I sit on my bed and close my eyes, preparing for my breathing exercises, when the music kicks in and my focus is there. No "breathplay" needed.

My mindscape popping up in my usually realistic style, without needing to focus on it for so long.

The music is fitting and I thought I might need to do some... active moving puppeting with star from a second person perspective?... Let's just be honest here.

I wanted to dance with her. 

-----

She isn't fully sentient or vocal or anything, but I felt the need to experience this with her regardless.

-----

And so we did. I never learned dancing, obviously it was weird and bad, but it was beautiful regardless, espcially as the tension and speed and style changed upon differen parts of the music.

It felt like a 2 player game! ...maybe more like a 1,5 player game. She probably wasn't in the mood to do all too much on her own that day. 

But I wouldn't let her get away this easily.

But after around 10 minutes. This wasn't enough anymore. I fell into the new artstyle and I knew, I can do whatever I want now, my imagination isnt holding me back anymore.

So I grab her hand, open the door of our little house and imagine a far path into a forest, and run there, running somewhere into the forest and place down a blanket, lay down with her and look at the sky above. We just stayed there for what possibly was only five minutes but felt way longer.

THIS was special to me. The entire session felt like an hour, but it has been 25 minutes. I was almost disapointed, about what else we could do.

And will do another day, at another time.

On another note, I might have just spent half this day during work imagining her doing different things around my office place or behind me or so on.

I might not be able to visually SEE her... but why not do SOMETHING.

I guess I just wanted to share this experience. 

I dont know when I will report next, but if stuff like this happens, I will!

-Flopsi99