Hello There, Guest! Register

Summer cherry and myrtle, Our diary and adventures..
Summer Offline
Registered

Threads: 0
All Accounts Posts: 121

RE: Summer cherry and myrtle, Our diary and adventures..
Nihi, is a weird weird hard to understand crazy jerk . He's nuts, Like HECK! Even causing a serious problem he keeps , I do not know, keeps calm and somewhat not taking it seriously, like UGGHH! it is stressing me out. I am so worried that someday something SERIOUSLY will happen to him.

OK, ok... I'll calm down. Nihi was sick this past few days, with the modern flu. cough, cold, fever.. you name it. But recently, at time where he feels a little better, he is now coughing blood. I was starting to get worried because, coughing up blood isn't normal. It also happened the second day, this morning where he coughed big once of blood, and that's where I started panicking. BUT, nihi, he was so casual and even kid himself with this condition, I was so worried and didn't understand why he was acting like that, like NIHI! What the hell? Why? What's wrong with you? He was planning to hide it with his parents but i managed to convince him to tell them and will go to the hospital later, at least that gave me a little relief. My god, i am too emotional for this. But, i guess i did sensed a bit of fear from him, when we saw that blood. I think he just want to stay calm as possible.

[Nihi:]
I let her took over, I wanted her to calm down. I feel like an ass tbh, I should have handle the situation more well, cherry, summer and myrtle got really worried. I didn't know it affected them this much. But that's my way of staying calm, they really were stressed out about this but i am glad everything calm down, i swear next time it will not be the same.

Anyways, we are starting to practice doing psychokinesis. Nihi got interested on it, even though he know or believe it is not real he still wants to try it. I also wanted to try it to see if it could work. so yeah, i guess that's it.

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2017, 04:17 AM by Summer.)
03-13-2017, 04:02 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 18
All Accounts Posts: 1,111

That is scary. I hope you get well soon.

:/

Host comments in italics. tulpa's log.
03-13-2017, 04:19 AM
Find Reply
nihi0145632 Offline
Registered

Threads: 13

Something odd happened to us the other night. I was curious if fully switched could actually affect my dreams. I was wondering if i could still do a bit of lucid dreaming and enter my tulpas dreams with the help of my gals, I asked summer if she could take over (We switched), good thing that the body is already tired and it led summer to fall asleep quickly while in front and me having to sleep in the wonderland alongside with cherry

I asked if she could able to drag me into her dreams or vice versa and so she was able to,or i think she did. Anyway, it was an odd feeling, it wasn't the usual tulpa visiting your dreams, it felt like we were "Blended" or merged together throughout the entire dream, i felt like I was her and she was me at the same time. Summer felt it as well, It was trippy but we've managed to gotten hold on to it.

The dream isn't something big,  The usual adventure dream, through memories, where dreamscape, planes or area recreates itself throught the entire time. Apparently it was very vivid and very clear as if it was real. I could hear summer's thoughts clearly as well hearing myrtle's voice as well in the dream but faintly.

It was a very interesting and weird experience for us two. Might do it again Wink. I've been trying to try and make my dreams more lucid, I started this a few years ago and havn't managed to do it perfectly. Discovering tulpas, it really helped and made my dreams more interesting

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas
Summer
Myrtle
Cherry
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2017, 07:59 AM by nihi0145632.)
03-17-2017, 07:49 AM
Find Reply
Solus Offline
Pseudo-solace in Solitude
Registered

Threads: 0

Being able to hear Summer's thoughts sounds cool. I'm kind of surprised you guys were comfortable with the merge so quickly, not that that's a bad thing. Most people find it disorienting and whatnot, though.

Are there any particular lines of thought you can remember Summer thinking while you both were in the dream?

Also, IIRC, dreams become more vivid as your recall improves more and more. You can also make your dreams clearer on command if you're lucid.
03-17-2017, 12:41 PM
Find Reply
nihi0145632 Offline
Registered

(03-17-2017, 12:41 PM)Solus Wrote: Being able to hear Summer's thoughts sounds cool. I'm kind of surprised you guys were comfortable with the merge so quickly, not that that's a bad thing. Most people find it disorienting and whatnot, though.

Are there any particular lines of thought you can remember Summer thinking while you both were in the dream?

Also, IIRC, dreams become more vivid as your recall improves more and more. You can also make your dreams clearer on command if you're lucid.

Hmm, the merge felt similar to our daily Co-front. Instead of us being separated while using the body simultaneously and having our separate thoughts, it is more like we are one together, anyway it is difficult to describe. But that's probably why we got over it quickly.

Hmm, all i could remember is her saying my name and we were talking and admiring the dreamscape, saying  "do not worry nihi we'll be fine" or "this place really feels familiar" that was all.

yeah, we've been practicing it more before I just took a break from it but i hope we could nail it Smile

Summer
Myrtle
Cherry
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2017, 04:28 AM by nihi0145632.)
03-18-2017, 03:59 AM
Find Reply
nihi0145632 Offline
Registered

Today has been very strange experienced very odd emotions from summer, unexpected thought/emotions that came from her earlier.

Today, was a special day for our family, and planned a family outing. I on the other hand was separated a bit and had to commute to the meeting place with my sister so we rode the bus. I was feeling bit tired throughout the trip and managed to fall a sleep to my surprise as when i enter the REM state (Rapid eye movement), where dream usually starts and halfway asleep. moments later I was awoken with sudden movement of my right index finger poking me, i was surprised because summer actually woke me up physically, while i was all asleep, in which never happened before. I asked her what happened? She told me that the dream woke her up, from there i thought to myself that she was sleeping with me the entire time.

After arriving to our destination, the family decided to eat lunch at this steak house, of course my girls will not get left behind with all the fun and decided to ear with me. Hehe, it was really fun, Summer, Cherry and Myrtle Enjoying the food at the same time having fun and laughed with the family, especially when to topic about me, and enjoyed playing with my baby niece. Anyway, after that blast moment I felt something odd came from summer, something like a doubt feeling i asked her if something was wrong but she said it was fine.

Moments later when the family decided to split a bit and roam around in the place, the feeling never disappeared, it lessened but it was still there. I was worried that there's something bothering her, I asked, and so there was. She doesn't sound too sure for her self but she was doubting herself, about her existence and me? I am not entirely sure, and she wasn't as well as she just gained some uncertainty randomly. Later on i managed to talk it out with her and manage to calm her down, I was glad that i calmed her. Her influence over that uneasiness left her afraid that it is causing a negative effect on me, and left worried that it might happen again. Because there was a point where I actually Gasped for air, because it felt difficult to breathe for a moment.

I am worried, does sudden urge of doubt occurs? I know it happens to me but I know what it caused it. I really do not know what switched summer from her quirkiness to having doubt-issues. Is it possible to hit you with anxiety from no where?

[Summer:]

Yeah, it was strange i do not know what came in to me, i was suddenly started to felt uneasy and started to doubt myself and doubt nihi out of no where. It really sucks, probably because i was lost in thought that time but i am not certainly sure.

Summer
Myrtle
Cherry
03-20-2017, 04:10 PM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 18
All Accounts Posts: 1,111

As the first person who spoke to me on this forum said: You are doubting your own existence. Think about what that means.

There is some irony there. But it doesn't help. These are irrational thoughts.

Trying to figure out where thoughts come from is sometimes futile. The mind gets its thought from everywhere. Even the interaction with emotion is not so simple. Sometime the emotion causes the thought, rather than the thought causing the emotion.

You never know what discoveries you will make during introspection. However, I think the trip is always worth it, even when the experience becomes unpleasant.

Host comments in italics. tulpa's log.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017, 05:11 PM by tulpa001.)
03-20-2017, 05:09 PM
Find Reply