Anxiety, Depression and Tulpamancy

GrayTheCat

I'm ripping off of Breloomancer because I thought doing a survey for guide research was a really good idea, so thank you for the idea.

The point of this survey is to talk about anxiety and depression to see how they are connected to Tulpamancy. All of the questions are anonymous and the survey will skip stuff that does not apply to you. Most of the 11 questions are paragraph responses, so it may be really fast or really long depending on how much detail you provide and what does or does not apply to you.

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUiIguJF6mbjUb6S279mVCznsW7MVKc5DAxZVrhLFxqr4R7w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Cat, i took it anonomously, but i think you will know which one is mine. So pm me for any reason if you want clarification or expansion.

Hard for me to take this survey since my tulpas helped me get over my depression a long time ago. Now all the answers are basically "No, none" but they once weren't.

So, for the record, my tulpas helped me get over my depression. Reisen helped show me the world was actually a nice place and happy people weren't just ignorant, and the support of all of them has just made my life too amazing for me to ever take it for granted again.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Lumi, that is encouraging. In the midst of it, sometimes i forget that it will end some day. Depression is so irrational. I should know better.

2 days is not long enough for a survey. I recommend a minimum of 1 week, lest you get responses from the like 7 active people on the forum those couple days.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Last I checked, I only received 13 responses. I could publish the results, but I would like to wait for at least 50 responses and then sort through all of the data first.

Would you guys be comfortable If I published results? What parts of the survey can / should I reveal? (Multiple choice only, Analysis only, Short answer abbreviated / summarized in my own words) I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

I would recommend analysis only, because I am certain that just looking at the data you could figure out who posted what responses at least a few times

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I don't see why someone would take a survey for the results not to be published because it makes them "uncomfortable." I think they know what they're getting into when taking it. It's anonymous anyway. I say share whatever you want to.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)