Hello There, Guest! Register

[Survey] Interpersonal Reactivity Survey
Shinyuu Offline
Registered

Threads: 15

Interpersonal Reactivity Survey

Take the Survey!

I'm following up on my research with another research. This time we're measuring the reactions to observed experiences of others (it's an actual test known in the wild). I have my expectations about the results in plurals and I need your help to confirm or disprove my hypothesis.

As usual; the results will come up as an essay on shinyuu.net when I have enough data.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2018, 03:06 PM by Shinyuu.)
06-19-2018, 03:05 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 6
Linked Accounts

RE: Interpersonal Reactivity Survey

That looks like a really well-made survey, probably! I'm sure surveys take this kind of thing into account, but we sort of have a bias against movies where we can't take them as seriously/emotionally as other things, including books, which we really like. But I don't think that really messed with the overall answers too much.

I'm the one who said "Nice survey!" and if you really want to you can PM us for whatever follow-up means, but we never check emails in a timely manner and don't love being quoted in random places outside tulpa.info so

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
06-19-2018, 09:44 PM
Find Reply
ShadowsDancing Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

We are a massive multi system community. The first question is "must be a number" with parameters "all fully conscious members" and not allowing the use of ">".By tightening the parameters down a LOT we could get to 100. At the same time no wish to skew the results.

Please advise.
06-21-2018, 03:08 AM
Find Reply
Breloomancer Offline
Breloom
Registered

Threads: 4
1 Attached Account

Just put in 100 and it will skew the data, but it's real data so it shouldn't matter, and if it is a problem then shinyuu can just count that as an outlier

I'm Breloomancer, and the counterpart to Monika (also known as smearglestar). This is our progress report: link.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me
06-21-2018, 12:44 PM
Find Reply
ShadowsDancing Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Sounds good!
06-22-2018, 10:56 AM
Find Reply