Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Survey] Possession and Tickling
I would like to see if tulpas are able to tickle their hosts. Most of the time people can't tickle themselves because they know it's themself doing the tickling. My hypothesis is that tulpas are different enough from their hosts that they can tickle them.

Link to the survey here: https://forms.gle/2jHT29oKBqtq2VLA7

No personal information is requested and it is suggested to not provide any.

Thank you, be well.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

I already knew Vesper was ticklish from an attack of opportunity some months ago. (Her feet were *right there*. But afterward I was forbidden to do that again anyway.) For Science, we temporarily suspended the rules and undertook the matter again. First she, in her normally projected form, tried to tickle me in the body. Like everything else we try with tactile imposition, the emotional effects and bodily responses were 200% of normal in spite of there being no actual tactile sensation. I and the body believed we were being tickled intensely and reacted accordingly.

So then I projected my form out from the body and went after her form. She responded very similarly to me, but with more foul language. I returned to the body and tried again, flesh to form. Same response. We switched and I, in projected form, went after her in the body. Same response.

Then we undertook the survey. That was the point when I noticed that this was actually a possession based test. Oops. So we kept going.

Best to do the test yourself before looking at anyone's results:

Nothing. I can't tickle myself in the body. Vesper possessing can't tickle me in the body. If we switch and I possess, I can't tickle her in the body. So we submitted the survey with some disappointment.

Since part of the rationale of this survey is looking at separation between host and tulpa, I decided to cut the uncooperative body out of the equation to provide a better comparison. I projected my form and proceeded to tickle myself. It worked. Not as dramatically as the other previously mentioned techniques, but better that anything that involved the physical senses. Vesper tried tickling her form, which was more effective. (I think she's more ticklish than me.) But apparently actual physical sensation doesn't have a tenth the power that the idea of tickling does.

That gave me an idea. We combined the physical tickling via possession with form to body tickling. That, finally, worked, and maybe even adds something to the experience, as the physical sensation can somewhat be accepted as stemming from the form. Then we tried keeping up the physical tickling while making the visualized tickling intermittent. We only responded during the visualized tickling, though, showing that the physical sensation is extraneous.

-Ember
Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]
Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, Not a Tulpa, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017
Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Unseelie Court, Not a Tulpa, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit