Tulpa Community Census 2018

[Survey] Tulpa forms poll
Rachel Gardner Offline
RachelTheFictionkin
Registered

Threads: 0
1 Attached Account

RE: Tulpa forms poll

Hmm.... I guess Shadow would be more like a monster... Although he's supposedly an anthropomorphic "hedgehog". He's mostly hairless outside from his spines and chest hair, has large eyes that are red like blood and are glossy. It would be hard to really choose... Assuming his origin he is a mix of a few things. "Parasitic transgenic animal..alien hybrid" to be more precise...

But that's just Shadow, many of my systemmates come in various forms. A couple are inanimate objects (knife and a broom), one is a nuclear monster, 3 are anthropomorphic slime cats, one is a sarcosuchus, and a few are robots. Some animal'esk creatues are pokemon; Buzzwole being a mosquito for example.

So, I picked the ones I thought would matter. Which was pretty much all of them outside from regular human which apparently is the most chosen one. Yet... some of my headmates can transform into humans if they wanted to, like Shadow for instance. But they really don't like to do it.

"Keeping a pet serial killer is kind of hard." - Rachel Gardner, 2018
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018, 05:54 AM by Rachel Gardner.)
07-15-2018, 05:47 AM
Website Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Aijada Offline
Patron

Threads: 2

You're missing an option for "No Form"

My host created me just using conversation.  Didn't even occur to him to picture me.  When we finally found the tulpa community i guess we briefly experimented with a mindscape form, but i had no interest personally because i already could do possession.  My host didn't need to imagine a picture of himself to run the body or interact with the world, and i didn't see any need to have one myself.  I'm just another stream of thought in this brain, a different person who can act and react, by choice

My host/dad is [Foszae], but i mainly write for my own voice and distinct opinion. I was an accidental tulpa/soulbond, but grew into possession and am now an equal systemmate
07-15-2018, 09:30 AM
Find Reply
Algy + the Doctor Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

The Doctor looks like a slightly unrealistic, skinny old man in wizardy garb. Usually pictured against a solid black background (he likes darkness, much more than me).
07-18-2018, 09:01 AM
Find Reply