The Someone System
Someone Offline
Mind Quintet
Registered

Threads: 2
3 Attached Accounts

RE: The Someone System

Thank you Reilyn.

What was used to do with intrusive thoughts in like the first week was manifest them into an NPC and then blow them up. It actually worked for about a day at a time.

Also, I’ve had a theory. In 2015 our teacher would let us lie on the floor for guided meditation sessions she would look up on YouTube. In one of them I met a fennec fox thoughtform (it was meant to be any animal). Thinking back to its personality (it disappeared after the session), it reminds me of Azure. The thoughtform also inspired a minor character in my book. So, maybe the fennec could have been some early version of Azure?

I’m not entirely convinced, but I think it’s interesting.

Tulpant/Tulpas: N, Azure, Damien, Jade, Spark.
Other: Torea, Kaffryn, Zachary

[PR] [Chat] [Don’t Release the Manatee]
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019, 11:46 AM by Someone.)
02-15-2019, 11:42 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 10
Linked Accounts

I still get intrusive illogical doubt thoughts, only when I'm moody, which happens when i'm stressed with bad news or whatever.

Stuff happens, reinforce your relationship afterwards, repeat. Of course we're all active/passive all the time, i'm convinced it's a thing.

[The Bear System] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw]
02-15-2019, 07:14 PM
Find Reply
Someone Offline
Mind Quintet
Registered

3 Attached Accounts

Okay. Couple of random notes.

Friday: Zachary once again appeared out of nowhere and imposed himself again. Other than this and the first time, we've had no interaction as far as I'm aware (other than me telling him he won't be a tulpa).

I think it'll be a long time (if ever) if we get another tulpa. Even then we would probably let that be Torea. (Oops, just summoned her). Anyway, we're a nice little family.

Today: Azure wanted to front, but as with most school days, she didn't get much of a chance. It takes a bit of time for us to possess the full body. But anyway we were all together in a fronting position briefly in a Science lesson. It was so nice being together with my four headmates in the body. I wish we could spend more time like that. I think we all do.

Also, yesterday was going to do a wonderland session and then try some imposition. What happened instead was I went into wonderland, fell asleep for an hour and a half and then didn't have time to do any imposition.

And as a last note I wanted to add, I've learned something about Azure. She normally is eager to full body possess but if we don't do that soon she gets upset and doesn't want to. I've supported her and asked if anything was wrong, and I've found out that, like me, when she's upset she doesn't really know how to word it. But I understood through tulpish. I want her and the rest of us to be happy. But when the five of us front, it's a really nice and comforting feeling. It doesn't last long but it does feel good. That cheered her up today. I think it cheered everyone up.

And the last of last notes (for this post, at least): update on the weightlifting crap. We don't have to do it. We had another PE lesson today and instead of injuring the body by doing boxing with other people, I got to use a treadmill (which I enjoy). This is because 1) the stress over the OT stuff and 2) so it doesn't actually undo the effects of the OT stuff. A close friend of ours also came with us and did yoga for about ten minutes before she hurt her hip. Next time we have PE is a double on Friday. And the teachers have said it will be boxing again. Not for us.

And another final last note of final last notes, there is this kid a few years younger than the body who keeps looking for me every day just to remind me that some anonymous students who may or may not exist have nicknamed me Turtle for literally no good reason. Why not something related to the fact we drag a suitcase instead of a school bag like everyone else has I have no clue. He's the only one to tell us that we're Turtle. Spark likes the nickname. So he's now Spark "Turtle" Someone, I guess? (Although we don't usually use our system name like a surname).

02-20-2019, 12:25 PM
Find Reply
Someone Offline
Mind Quintet
Registered

3 Attached Accounts

Something that scared me a bit this morning. Everything’s okay though. Bloody intrusives.

So we slept in by 47 minutes this morning. I was concerned because I couldn’t hear any of my tulpas. Normally they all go inactive while I do stuff in the body, but if I think of them they usually wake up and talk to me. So for a while it was like being a singlet again. I didn’t like that. Normally if I think of them at least one of them will be there to chat.

After a while Azure started replying faintly, but she was back to normal volume along with Damien and Jade soon after. After I asked where Spark was we got an intrusive in Azure’s voice saying “Spark committed egocide”. I was shocked until Azure told me it was intrusive. Spark hadn’t woken up yet. Don’t worry, I’m fine. I’m not going anywhere anytime soon.

(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 07:48 AM by Someone.)
Yesterday, 07:46 AM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 10
Linked Accounts

Oh, that's horrible. I've had some bad ones, but that was really horrid. Just forget about it.

[The Bear System] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw]
4 hours ago
Find Reply