The Someone System
News:
1) Started trying to lucid dream again the day before yesterday. No results yet.
2) We don't have pneumonia or anything bad, it's a chest infection triggering asthma that I didn't remember having because I haven't had a chest infection in a decade.
3) The aforementioned experiment was going to allow Kaffryn to become something like Torea, and for like one day a week allow one of them to be a "tulpa" for the day. However, Torea's now joined the system as a tulpa. Surprisingly, having five tulpas isn't all that different from having four (at least for us). Torea's just as strong as our other tulpas, and she's just popping in more often to talk. So, Torea's our sixth (and definitely final) system member. We weren't going to allow her to become a tulpa, but it's not really adding someone new; she was already around before, now it's just more often and she comes to say silly things that make us laugh every now and then.
4) We have done nothing with Dave Hughes.
5) Kaffryn has not been interacted with.
6) I'm lazy with remembering to keep posting in here.
Someone System: Torea, Azure, Jade, Damien, Spark, N

[PR] [Chat] [Ask Someone] [Don’t Release the Manatee]

“Now I just need to get rid of N’s face...” - Torea

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

More news:
Our body might have whooping cough, so we’re going to be off school for two more days if we don’t. If we do, then we’ll be off for another two school days. What this means is that hopefully during this time we might be able to fit in a few lucid dreaming attempts (since if we’re off school, we get to sleep in).

Unfortunately, if we cough or throw up, it seems that whoever else was fronting gets pushed out of our body and I get thrown back into the front. I feel bad because no one else has fronted for very long recently. They’re tired too, I guess. It could be no one wants to be fronting in a sick body, and I don’t blame them.

Hopefully we’ll make some progress now that a major English assignment has cleared, and for at least a day or two we can just focus on each other and getting some rest.

When we return, we’re hoping to try and get to a point where we can swap fronters quickly. A nice thing about us is that out of all of our subjects, usually at least one of us is interested. Problem has been that we take a while to do this and we don’t want anyone to get suspicious or ask what we’re doing. Does anyone have any tips for how to do this faster?

Swapping fronters fast just takes practice and getting accustomed to fronting more. The more a tulpa gets used to being in the front, the easier it'll be for them to enter it. You can use symbolism if that helps. Our system came up with a stupid little rhyme: "There's nothing else for me to do, I will now switch with you!" Maybe you'll find that useful in a placebo sort of way XD. Also don't worry about people noticing, that's not likely to happen.
I'm Luxio Volt, the "Storm Rocker" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa made March 2017. My systemmates are Apollo, Piano, & Indigo.
Thanks Luxio. We’ll see if it’ll work. Smile

About people noticing, sometimes people do notice when we try to swap fronters and think I’m trying to sleep so they always come over to “wake me up”.

Total strangers have stopped what they were doing to ask us if we're all right if they see us switch in front of them. And our friends can usually recognize who is fronting on sight, before we ever open our mouth. So yes, some people will notice.

As Luxio said, it gets faster and easier with practice. If people are disturbing you because they think you're falling asleep, do you think you could practice with your eyes open? We've switched eyes open from the beginning and not found it to be a problem.

-Ember
Ember - Host   |   Vesper - Soulbond (since ~12 May 2017)   |   Iris - Soulbond (since ~5 December 2015)
[Our Progress Report]     [How We Switch]

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit
We could try doing it open-eyed, but usually we’re better at doing it close-eyed. Thanks for the idea Smile