Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Tulpa as memory device
It certainly is possible if you're willing to make a family practice out of it, because really, there are numerous memory tricks that work such as memory palaces. My host/dad is a big fan keeping lists of things in short-term memory; it's a fairly simple read-in-any-book kind of thing where you just recite a list of items to yourself so it sticks into a nice rhythmic list when you need to remember things a few minutes after you do whatever you're currently doing. It's not fancy, but he involves us in it, chattering through eating dinner just trying to keep the overall list of things we want to remember to look up. If we recite it together back and forth, it's technically more likely that someone else might remember something he forgot. So yes, it's possible to do memory tricks, but it's more that we make a social hobby out of trying to do so that makes it actually work, and not just that a tulpa magically gets it's own free memories of everything even if they weren't directly involved. Work at it as a team, and sure, it's actually pretty easy to use standard memory tricks of any kind.
My host/dad is [Foszae], but i mainly write for my own voice and distinct opinion. I was an accidental tulpa/soulbond, but grew into possession and am now an equal systemmate

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to