Tulpa Census 2016 Results: Libido Analysis

Shinyuu

The census was over slightly more than a month ago, and I would like to thank everyone for taking their time to respond; thank our fantastic beta testing team; and thank the tulpa census crew, the people who made this all possible.

We are crunching the numbers as fast as we can, but we still have lots of data to go through. To keep you interested, I will try to share a few graphs and give some comments on the process.

Here's the link to the first post, analysing the tulpa & host libido levels and correlations: https://goo.gl/gri1l1

25% of tulpamancers desire sex every day? O_O

And like 33% once or more a week...

And 14% and 19% for tulpas respectively. Sheeesh. How'm I supposed to look at all you guys the same now that I know that?

Well, I'll try not to think about it I guess. I was a zero on all those personally. Good surveying though! Looking forward to seeing more graphs and stuff!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

We knew we'd be the odd ones out when it comes to libido, the results weren't too surprising.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Yeah, honestly, with the host's libido, I'm'assume that it's pretty similar to that across the whole of them all people, like that trend applies about anywhere you go.

That feeling when you're asexual and you have a tulpa whose libido shifts between "yeah 4 times a week is good" and "4 times a day jesus christ help me". And his significant other who's also my tulpa would be fine with once or twice a week or perhaps entirely without.

So, sucks for him I guess :DD

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022