Tulpa Challenges #1 - 2016 Feb [1 of 2]

Chupi

This is the first Tulpa Challenge thread. New threads will be posted twice a month. The purpose of these threads is to encourage both new members and veterans to try new things, broaden their horizons, and give them new insights. If you've already done the things in this week's challenge, give yourself a pat on the back. In future weeks you'll also be able to look at previous weeks' challenges, which will appear in this board.

Post results and comments in this thread. To suggest future challenges, post here.

Beginner: Build a cabin in your wonderland with your tulpa. If you don't have a wonderland, either create one or at least use a temporary space. If you don't have a tulpa yet, this can become a place for you and your tulpa when you start one. This is a visualization exercise, and if you have a tulpa who can help, something to do together.

Advanced: Have the host and each tulpa who can possess write the sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog", and their name, on paper. Compare handwriting. Does it differ, and how?

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I went with the advanced one (since it sounded like a fun thing to do), but since my handwriting apparently uses some sort of RNG for its flow it is really hard to tell. I can write the same sentence 10 times, and all versions will look somewhat different in style.

So our results will mostly just contain the rather obvious observations:

1. The general writing style of Alice is very similiar to my own.

2. Alice takes more time to write down the sentence, and she likes to add curves to her letters, while I haven't done this during our first run. My letters were rather sharp and linear.

3. She writes the letter "y" differently.

4. She got distracted during our first run and wrote the word "rainbow" in her sentence.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

4. She got distracted during our first run and wrote the word "rainbow" in her sentence.

That's the most adorable thing I heard or read in a whole while. :D

And meh... we'll sit this one out.

She can't do possession, and we just don't do wonderland stuff (partly because I have severe "stability problems", but mostly because we don't really care).

Looking forward to the next one, though!

Hope it will be something really fun we can participate in.

Greets,

AG

Guest Anonymous

So our results will mostly just contain the rather obvious observations:

1. The general writing style of Alice is very similiar to my own.

Mistgod: I have attempted to do "proxy tulpa writing" by hand in journals. In other words I channeled Melian in doing hand writing. Like Alice, her writing is very similar to mine. Her grammar, sentence structure and vocabulary are similar but not identical. She also tends to want to make bigger loops on some of the letters. She can help apparently but want to put little hearts above some of the i's. For some reason her proxy hand writing does not feel very natural and feels more forced that her proxy tulpa typing. Maybe we just need to practice more.

2. Alice takes more time to write down the sentence, and she likes to add curves to her letters, while I haven't done this during our first run. My letters were rather sharp and linear.

3. She writes the letter "y" differently.

Mistgod: Cute. Yeah I think Alice and Melian share some personality traits maybe.

The advanced task seems like it would work better for us, so that's the one that we went with.

The host's writing is sort of sloppy and rushed, making it look like chicken scratch. I tend to write in a mixture of cursive and print. Hayley's writing is sort of rounded and looks like her own kind of pop font, but that might just be that way from how long it takes her to write her sentences out. Alice doesn't use the body all that often, so she had some issues with keeping her lines straight, but it was still legible. In one of the older thread about handwriting, people posted pictures, so I might get around to doing that soon.

Did the first exercise. Spent a while in a dark cabin and talked to my tupper. Ended up taking a nap in there, and woke up in my bed with her.

i am not good tulpamancer i cant possess :(

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

We have a cabin which is the center point of our wonderland, but I must admit I have never been inside it. Just hanging out on the porch. And for some reason I'm not very eager to go inside yet - it's kinda Jaakob's personal space for now. Maybe we'll build an outhouse, I always wanted to have one with some nice decorations. And it wouldn't even need emptying :D

• 2 months later...

I know this is a thread from back in February, but I happened across it while exploring the forums and just had to try out the handwriting thing, because Jamie is fully capable of possession.

My handwriting and "name":

tumblr_o5ytoqUjkR1vsqu26o2_540.jpg

Jamie's (he signed with his initials):

tumblr_o5ytoqUjkR1vsqu26o1_540.jpg

This was super neat.

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]