Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpa Enlightenment (Video series)
Apollo Online
Felight
Global Moderators

Threads: 10
3 Attached Accounts

Tulpa Enlightenment (Video series)

My husband and I have been working on a video series we call "Tulpa Enlightenment." It serves as a guide/resource for newer tulpamancers, with videos that focus on different aspects of tulpas and the process of creating and developing them. There are five videos so far.

Individual videos:

Ep. 1: Introduction - What is a Tulpa?

Ep 2: Why/why not Create a Tulpa? | Fears & Concerns

Ep 3: Mindset

Ep 4: Identity Basics & Form

Ep 5: Forcing & Creation

The scripts were written by me, and Killbotvii did all of the voicing/editing. I will add to this thread as more videos are made.

The fire-winged Sun God. Created 12/3/16.
Lyrica Piano Indigo
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 01:54 PM by Apollo.)
09-05-2018, 01:50 PM
Website Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Cat_ShadowGriffin Offline
Gray the Griff
Registered

Threads: 17
1 Attached Account

RE: Tulpa Enlightenment (Video series)

I looked at the transcript and the first episode, although I would like to spend more time reading it before making any opinions about the series itself.

This looks a lot like a resource or guide that would need to be put in submissions. It may be one of the few guides/resources to have audio go with it (not including jean-luc's podcasts), but that's part of what makes this series interesting.

Don't worry guys, I'm not a Dragon! My art style is an optical illusion. I'm not a hippo either, I promise.
Ranger now speaks in light blue text, but some of his older posts are in blue text and his oldest posts are in orange text.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 02:23 PM by Cat_ShadowGriffin.)
09-05-2018, 02:22 PM
Find Reply
Apollo Online
Felight
Global Moderators

Threads: 10
3 Attached Accounts

It'll probably be put in submissions when the series is "finished" (or I can't think of much else to write about). There's currently 25ish episodes planned. We'll just be taking it slow and submit it once we think it's ready.

The fire-winged Sun God. Created 12/3/16.
Lyrica Piano Indigo
09-05-2018, 04:40 PM
Website Find Reply
Cat_ShadowGriffin Offline
Gray the Griff
Registered

Threads: 17
1 Attached Account

25 Episodes??? Holy Crap!
I guess I have a lot of reading to do lol. Would it be a good idea to submit the transcripts under submissions first and then make the videos for them? 25 episodes of editing is already a lot of work, and I don't want you guys having to edit over 100 episodes worth of content.

Don't worry guys, I'm not a Dragon! My art style is an optical illusion. I'm not a hippo either, I promise.
Ranger now speaks in light blue text, but some of his older posts are in blue text and his oldest posts are in orange text.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 05:12 PM by Cat_ShadowGriffin.)
09-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
The Gold
Patron

Threads: 3
Linked Accounts

The script was as well written as the accompanying guide, one of my favorite guides, the voice acting also sounded professional.  Loved it. Not everyone can read so easily, or want to, it's nice to see a audio guide represented. The task is in good hands.

Sound: That's a good setup, very clean.

Angry Bear: host, 6'4", green eyes, brown hair
Ashley: tulpa, 5'6", 27, amber eyes, brown hair
Dashie: tulpa, 5'4", 21, dark violet eyes, blue hair
Misha: tulpa, 5'0", 20, blue eyes, magenta/pink hair
Our Journey
09-05-2018, 06:24 PM
Find Reply
killbotvii Offline
Registered

Threads: 1
2 Attached Accounts

(09-05-2018, 06:24 PM)Angry Bear Wrote: The script was as well written as the accompanying guide, one of my favorite guides, the voice acting also sounded professional.  Loved it.  Not everyone can read so easily, or want to, it's nice to see a audio guide represented.  The task is in good hands.

Sound: That's a good setup, very clean.

Thank you! I'm the person who does the voice acting and editing. I use a Blue Yeti microphone mounted on a boom arm and I couldn't be happier with how the audio quality is. As for the acting itself, I've been acting since I was in elementary school, so I've had a lot of time to develop a professional sounding reading voice. Seriously, thank you so much for the compliments, it really means a lot to me.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 08:40 PM by killbotvii.)
09-05-2018, 08:39 PM
Find Reply