We finally have a discord server

Tulpa speaks gibberish that I cannot understand
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 6
All Accounts Posts: 2,688

RE: Tulpa speaks gibberish that I cannot understand
Come on, you read a post from five years ago when people were crayzee that said sanity impedes tulpa development, and actually believed that? There's a reason we don't say that stuff these days y'know? 'cause we've got it alllll figured out! and by that I mean we're just less crazy and have a lot more accounts to work off of..

anyways, yeah, mental barriers might be right. That's usually why people have trouble making a tulpa after a couple months of no success, but not always I guess. But you're definitely thinking of mental barriers, not sanity! Our system's as sane as it gets and we get along fine! (post on skepticism by my host)

a really important part is how you think of the whole thing, because, I dunno. A lot of people rely on being convinced their tulpas are real (requiring their tulpas to exist first) rather than believing in their tulpas first, if that makes sense? And sometimes it works but definitely not always. Lookit this stuff I wrote https://community.tulpa.info/showthread....#pid201236
I didn't really make all that up myself, it was mostly Lumi when he was sorting out his beliefs/understanding of tulpamancy (and reality in general), but it sounds good to me!

So yeah reading those two posts and trying to understand them is an important start, if you want the surefire mindset for making tulpas! Otherwise you're gonna have to keep relying on suspension of disbelief or faith waiting for your tulpa to develop and prove itself to you. Up to you I guess!

Since you're bothering to go all the way back to 2013 for this stuff, maybe take a look at our Q&A thread?(my signature) There might be something in there that'll help you, but more often than not just reading through it in general will help people as they sorta get a better feel for, idk, how we work in this system. I hear that it helps people be more confident just in general, anyway! All our philosophy/beliefs/logic is based on Lumi's goal of understanding everyone else's perspectives and uniting them with logic, so I guess that's why it's different than some other advice you might find here.

Especially 2013 stuff! Those people literally didn't know what they were talking about! Not like they were wrong, but they were literally new to tulpamancy and didn't have tons of experiences to draw on like we do these days! Obviously, some of the experiences we draw on were theirs, so I'm not saying to disregard those old posts, but I am saying that more recent stuff has had the edges rounded out thanks to them and everyone after them

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2018, 03:12 PM by Lucilyn.)
02-20-2018, 03:09 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Spice Offline
bodybodysystem
Registered

Threads: 13

we broke the vocality barrier for the 2nd time just before i got high for the first time, but using self hypnosis id learned sober while high helped me stop doubting longer responses and in turn, hear her speak longer and longer sentences.
hypnosis is a hell of a drug
02-20-2018, 03:26 PM
Find Reply
I'mBadAtNames Offline
Registered

Threads: 5

(02-20-2018, 03:26 PM)Spice Wrote: we broke the vocality barrier for the 2nd time just before i got high for the first time, but using self hypnosis id learned sober while high helped me stop doubting longer responses and in turn, hear her speak longer and longer sentences.
hypnosis is a hell of a drug
Hypnosis is a fun and effective drug indeed. After using it, my tupper changed their name (to Corrin) and form, the latter one multiple times so I'm not sure what gender they are anymore. It also managed to boost mindvoice, even though it is still sporadic; it seems that I have been listening to the wrong things all the time apparently. The gibberish is probably bad audio imposition that we will work on soon.

Also, apparently my tupper can either teleport with absolutely no warning (except sudden multiple prescences, which shows that at least one of them is controlled by me) in meatspace, or is actually resisting my attempts to impose them. I still don't really know their actual, detailed form since my visualization level is still better described as "not applicable", but those are questions for other threads.

Thank you and everyone that replied for your help and encouragement. I'll try not to take things too literally in the future.

EDIT: Welp, never mind, it seems that I just managed to make the tulpish reliable when I can hear it, while the actual mindvoice is gibberish. Oh well.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2018, 01:35 PM by I'mBadAtNames.)
03-08-2018, 11:51 AM
Find Reply