Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpamancy Research
Stevie Offline
& Chris, Tag Team Champs
Registered

Threads: 7

RE: Tulpamancy Research
I took this survey when it was posted, but anyone know if this dude ever turned up again? Seems like between here and /r/tulpas there's a lot of survey posting but not a lot of like, survey results/data posting. Lame

We're all gonna make it brah.
09-08-2016, 02:06 PM
Find Reply
Vos Offline
Antediluvian
Global Moderators

Threads: 15

Their last visit to the forums was in July, but we haven't heard anything from them outside of the OP. A lot of the people who make these surveys or start tulpa-related projects in general tend to drop them, and that's pretty disappointing.
09-09-2016, 03:02 AM
Find Reply
Solune Offline
The Pack's consensus
Registered

Threads: 2
All Accounts Posts: 168

(09-09-2016, 03:02 AM)Vos Wrote: Their last visit to the forums was in July, but we haven't heard anything from them outside of the OP. A lot of the people who make these surveys or start tulpa-related projects in general tend to drop them, and that's pretty disappointing.

And yet it makes sense to me.
Many of us reject external validation, and substitute it with our own individual flavors of madness.
I'd argue that if you're disappointed you clearly aren't mad enough yet.
And as a mod, you really ought to be. Just look at your community! lolololololololol

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan
Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One and myself (Solune) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian, Beast

09-12-2016, 02:22 AM
Find Reply
Linkzelda Offline
>MFW Image Streaming
Registered

Threads: 31
All Accounts Posts: 2,064

Yeah, especially the individuals that tout the conditions of the forum more than contributing. lolololololololololololol

09-12-2016, 03:47 AM
Find Reply
KarlYoshimura Offline
Man in the High Castle
Registered

Threads: 15

@Stevie:

the sign said the guy has an email address you may contact. While I do not expect the survey's author to respond, you could try and see what he has to say.
09-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Find Reply
Stevie Offline
& Chris, Tag Team Champs
Registered

Threads: 7

I sent him an email around the time he first posted the survey and after like, one reply, he didn't send anything back. I can't imagine he's pouring over his data that hard.

Ah well. Least there's the community census coming up, I missed last years.

We're all gonna make it brah.
09-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Find Reply