Tulpas and Video Games

Hornets

So I just recently uploaded a video of Fancyboy playing a game of Audiosurf for fun. (He's better than I am)

[video=youtube]

I was just wondering, does anyone else have videos similar to this on Youtube? I like watching tulpas playing video games!

Also, on the topic of video games, what games do you like to play with your tulpas?

Not sure if this video has been shown already, but there's this one:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-o7AQkVtpY

I also like seeing tulpa play video games, and I should do some recording myself in the future when me and Eva get used to things like switching, etc.

As for the types of video games my tulpae like, it's not really determined for us as yet, though if I do play games that lets you make a character, I find myself making a projection of Eva in some way with a female character with blonde hair. Like Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii, and it would've been interesting online if the servers in the game weren't shut down. :/ If I played Runescape (lol) again, I probably might switch the gender and play as a female that's another projection of Eva or Ada.

No recordings, though we plan to someday

I play devil may cry with aura quite often

I sometimes play gutar hero with nova

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

It'd be cool if it was possible to catch internal conversation/commentary on microphone...

But that's not how tulpae work, sadly...

Can be if the tulpa vocal possesses instead of using mindvoice, or if you "follow along" their mindvoice out loud similar to what you do when you speak normally.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Can be if the tulpa vocal possesses instead of using mindvoice, or if you "follow along" their mindvoice out loud similar to what you do when you speak normally.

Yeah this is what I do, Fancy learned how to use his accent as well when he speaks with my voice instead.

You just gotta let them learn how to use your jaw and voicebox.