Tulpas are too much effort.

jean-luc

God, you always have to like pay attention to them and they always wanna do stuff and mine are always so goddamn happy and wholesome it just pisses me off.

So today, after aproximately 5.7 seconds of deliberation, I have killed both my tulpas. Lots of stress off my shoulders. don't have to worry about someone finding out my horrible secret, and I won't be thrown into an insane asylum if I do. And I can finally, finally go back to eating whatever I want, never exercising, and completely destroying my body. I look forward to never thinking about the future ever again. My mind feels free and clear, and I can finally wallow in my lonliness by myself for fucks sake.

I highly reccomend everyone kill their tulpas, 5/7 on the Rick Tor Scale. This guide was very helpful for how to kill a tulpa.

Please note: The current date and time in New Zealand is Saturday, April 1st 2017 11:23 AM

In case it wasn't obvious, april fools!

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you ain't a kiwi save it for tomorrow

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

You're only supposed to kill tups if they disagree with your opinions.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I remember the first time I met a tulpa. I knew from day one they were evil, horrible pieces of work. They were hell in the war. All we wanted was peace, but no. Those tulpas just wouldn't let up. So much fighting, so much death- I lost my leg to a toaster tulpa. My leg.

If you suffer from tulpas, dissipate immediately or call the emergency tulpa dissipation line at 999-999-9999. We can save you from your misery- it's only a dial away.

If I had a nickel for every time someone called me gay... It'd go to my host because I don't care enough to collect it.