Tulpas n' married life, Whos with who.

Chadack

I live with my wife (IRL) Cohan, She knows about my tulpas and embraces them, accepts them and respects them. Though she is still learning about them. 

What I am wondering is, since we are married, is she also married to them, She thinks so, because there apart of me that she is married to all of them, she says "its a package deal, you take the lot, or go home."

I'm still unsure, personally.. Well, more undecided then unsure... Us as a whole, being myself and all 3 tulpas have agreed on them not having relationships with other tulpas/real life people. This is to do with "The hosts needs come first." Rule we have, and since I'm married and such they have agreed not to Have or continue relationships. Due to this.

What do you think? Is she technically married to all of them or just me? Curious to know your opinion on this. Though the final opinion is of cause up to us.

This is really down to morality and your views on sentience. In my opinion, she isn't married to your tulpas unless they want to be included in the marriage. They are still different people to you. Just like you wouldn't include someones parent or child in a marriage, it's not assumed. With tuppers though I think if they want to be part of the marriage, that's cool too!

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

I probably wouldn't marry someone unless all my tulpas agreed. Our plan is to eventually completely co-own our life, and switch between each other. So they'd all end up being married to our spouse.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I say it's up to them to either consider themselves married to her or not.

They don't have to if they don't want to, they aren't you, specifically you're married to her but then again you could consider the body married to her, it depends on your beliefs.

I personally think that, as many others before me have said, it's up to the tulpas to decide if they want to consider themselves as married to your spouse as well. It'd just be kind of wrong to decide that for them, yknow? I hope you come to a good conclusion, soon, OP!

Greetings! I am the creator of three tulpae, named AvaMitch, and Khadgar. I'm semi-new to the community, so please treat me well!

I probably wouldn't marry someone unless all my tulpas agreed. Our plan is to eventually completely co-own our life, and switch between each other. So they'd all end up being married to our spouse.

Had to say that got a reaction out of my little starship Katiya. One I didn't expect. She didn't know, I didn't know something like this could even be an option.

We are a long way off this level of skill and development but now I know she's sufficiently developed enough to know she would want this, the Co owning part. (Katiya) yes n maybe you'll stop seeing it deep down as some kinda deep rolplayin u doing as well.

(Soulfiremage) give us time girl, please.

It's whatever you and your spouse decide. I wouldn't focus on the labels (spouse married to just your personality vs married to everyone in your system) and would instead focus on what that means in what actions can happen. If one of your tulpas is switched in, can they kiss your wife? That sort of thing. This is something you should talk through with everyone involved.

Legally, her body is married to your body and that gets tax benefits. So I guess in that sense, the inner workings of the brain are irrelevant legally. (unless you're legally insane) IANAL

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc