Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpaudcast!
Kομάλλεάνα Offline
Komalleana
Registered

Threads: 0
1 Attached Account

RE: Tulpaudcast!

Unfortunately, it seems these podcasts are now unavailable, although I do recall listening to some of them at an earlier time.

Additionally, I am merely bumping this thread to let you, Jean-Luc, know that I appreciate your effort in creating these podcasts. Glitch the 3rd and Mistgod are interesting guests. I look forward to listening to the next podcast, whenever that shall be. In the meantime, you will hopefully be able to repair your website.
08-12-2018, 01:52 PM
Website Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

jean-luc Offline
capt@in.jean-luc.org
Patron

Threads: 53
2 Attached Accounts

RE: Tulpaudcast!

(08-12-2018, 01:52 PM)Kομάλλεάνα Wrote: Unfortunately, it seems these podcasts are now unavailable, although I do recall listening to some of them at an earlier time.

Additionally, I am merely bumping this thread to let you, Jean-Luc, know that I appreciate your effort in creating these podcasts. Glitch the 3rd and Mistgod are interesting guests. I look forward to listening to the next podcast, whenever that shall be. In the meantime, you will hopefully be able to repair your website.

Sorry about that, should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

Host: Jean-luc (plain-colored text)
Tulpas: Snow & Henry
Choose your tulpas' colors here!
Click here if you'd like a changing avatar like mine!
Ain't that just fantitiliantastic!
I host a podcast called Tulpaudcast.
and ramble crazily about everything while walking on Jean-luc walking.
08-12-2018, 07:12 PM
Find Reply