Hello There, Guest! Register

Turquoise Log
Turquoise Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

RE: Turquoise Log
Thanks, you two. I kinda already decided to force as much as possible but I guess I needed some confirmation c:

Also I think I get more pressures (which is my only proof of their sentience/them being awake so far) when not paying attention to them? Then I'm like, "Oh hey. I'm happy you're out there. Trying to communicate or something." And when actively forcing I barely feel anything at all. I prefer not to give it much thought at this point though.
12-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Find Reply
Turquoise Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

RE: Turquoise Log
Gonna try to collect my thoughts.

1. Try to trust my guy more.
  2. If the question is "is it me or him" then it's probably him.
  3. I gotta believe (in myself as well)
I've already explored the idea of possibly using my "intrusive-thought-mindvoices" as a beneficial thing for us. However while ranting yesterday I heard the word "(I) agree" (in my first language). Used the correct verb gender even. I think there was another word and some nods. Nah, there definitely were some. See, mindset and everything. I'm thinking of trying to use the "slowly replace random thoughts with tupper responses" plan. I already kinda told him before to try using that '"audio channel" to talk but I'll try focusing more on it.

When to ignore the voices:
  • when the gender is wrong (assuming my tulpa hasn't deviated)
  • when the voices start a conversation with each other
  • when it's clearly a super negative thing
Maybe I'll manage to fool myself into vocality or something, idk. This is what I came up with atm.

Also we played osu! and I felt the tingles on most songs. I really haven't played in a while though soitcouldbejustmefeelingnostalgic.
Also#2 I'm still sick and coughing while forcing doesn't feel cool at all
12-12-2017, 05:00 PM
Find Reply