Unable to change the e-mail I signed up with

BirdyThePhoenix

So I need to change the e-mail that I signed up with, but whenever I enter the new e-mail it says that it is delivering something to my inbox but I never get anything. It's not in spam either. Am I just doing something wrong or is something bugged?

Thanks.

Not sure, but in the meantime either Kiah or Pleeb will be able to manually change it and confirm it for you.

When they see this post I assume they will PM you.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Our email sending is borked at the moment, so you don't receive the confirmation email when you attempt to change email addresses. Considering this, using a different email won't do you any good right now, because you're not going to be receiving any emails from us, but PM'ing anyway.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."