I can't understand how to Visualize

I have tried to visualize but i don't really understand how to do it and what i should expect or what it is like.

The Problem is not that i can't visualize ( i don't have aphantasia ) and People say that i can imagine 3D objects good (like how many sides does the cube have and things like that.)

It's like i am supposed to see things but i don't see them (i know that i dont literally see those things, but i still don't get it )

hopefully my English was good enough.^^

If you're able to follow Phi's lemon post, you're able to visualize. You're not supposed to actually see things, and if you're expecting something to pop up in the back of your eyelids, you're doing it wrong. Imagining those 3D shapes is the same as visualizing them - they're one in the same - so now all you'll need to do is visualize regularly and try out different exercises to improve.

I usually see my visualization as if they were a dream, all fadded out and stuff, for me it takes complete focus for me to get (suprisingly to me) the faces of things. Sometimes i visualize something, but my mind sidetrackes, and I just go with it. The best thing for keeping up with something you visualize is a reminder. It can be simple, like the thought of it, or something bigger, like a drawing or a story. ( Did i make a point? IDK)

Imagine a place you're familiar with, like your house or a park or something like that. Remember what it's like to go around the area, through the halls of your house or along trails or what have you. The visual aspect to those memories is what visualization is. If you get literally no image and only "details", you have aphantasia. If it's really blurry, inconsistent, or there are parts missing, you just need more practice. Visualization gets clearer the more you use it and details become more apparent. Remembering places is just recreating memories through visualization, so it's about the same thing as imagination-visualizing. Just think about something that doesn't exist and now you're visualizing, knowing what things look like and could-look-like in your mind.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

i think i understand now how to do it, but I am not really sure if I am doing it correctly. Is it even possible to do it wrong and how do i really get sure i am doing it correct?

because i visualize things but they are like dead they are not moving and my tulpa is there but she feels like dead. why does nothing move?

i think i understand now how to do it, but I am not really sure if I am doing it correctly. Is it even possible to do it wrong and how do i really get sure i am doing it correct?

because i visualize things but they are like dead they are not moving and my tulpa is there but she feels like dead. why does nothing move?

Visualization isn't a fancy thing - if someone mentions an object and it pops up in your mind, even if it's a rough idea of what that object is supposed to look like, you're visualizing. Unless you're looking at the back of your eyelids and expecting something to pop up there, you wouldn't really be doing it incorrectly. As for why your tulpa isn't moving yet, it's likely because they aren't capable of doing so yet. Once they reach the point where they're sentient, you'll start to see signs of autonomy.

As for why your tulpa isn't moving yet, it's likely because they aren't capable of doing so yet. Once they reach the point where they're sentient, you'll start to see signs of autonomy.

You say that my Tulpa is not sentient after 3 years?

I made the assumption that you were a beginner or that you hadn't made much progress because of how simple the question was, so I'm sorry about that. I don't how far along you are with your tulpa, but maybe you could ask them to interact with you while you're visualizing them.