Not at all Sad
[Show Results]

[Visualization] [Visualization] Teryakywind's Guide to Making the Imagined Real
waffles Offline
no capital
Registered

Threads: 24

RE: [Visualization] Teryakywind's Guide to Making the Imagined Real
Guess I'll approve for Tips. It's not an imposition guide so I don't know how QB's could be comparable, unless he wrote some other guide that I'm forgetting or something.
03-04-2014, 07:00 PM
Find Reply
NotAnonymous Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Approved, Tips and Tricks, although could also work as Guides.

This is a technique for building imagination immersion by integrating as many senses as possible.

The technique is also useful for many tulpa-related things as well - imposition (such as with q2's guide) or even personality (asking the tulpa to sync up their voice, body language, emotions into a coherent whole and watching the marvelous result).

Oh, and provide (a) non-uploaded.net mirror(s) for the sound as well - that host has too many limitations, also .wav can be better compressed to some other lossless format, such as .flac while saving space.
03-07-2014, 04:23 AM
Find Reply
Averian Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

Approved for Tips.
03-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Find Reply
Linkzelda Offline
>MFW Image Streaming
Registered

Threads: 31
All Accounts Posts: 2,068

6/9 for Tips.

03-10-2014, 04:10 AM
Find Reply
Phenom Offline
Registered

Link for audio file is broken/expired now. Page not found
03-15-2014, 02:21 AM
Find Reply
46ricechan Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

What if I'm terrible at imagining things? When I close my eyes, I can't create an entire scenery. Does that mean I should practice and try harder, or or does it mean tulpas just aren't for me?
05-26-2015, 01:53 AM
Find Reply
Vos Offline
tulpas don't exist
Global Moderators

Threads: 15

(05-26-2015, 01:53 AM)46ricechan Wrote: What if I'm terrible at imagining things? When I close my eyes, I can't create an entire scenery. Does that mean I should practice and try harder, or or does it mean tulpas just aren't for me?

Keep in mind that wonderlands are completely optional, so you don't need them in order to create a tulpa.

Still, if you want a wonderland, or just want to better your visualization skills to see your tulpa more clearly in your mind, there are a lot of good pages you can read. I'd suggest looking through this one first, and then going down the Visualization section on this page.

no walk-ins allowed
05-26-2015, 03:43 AM
Find Reply
DaStampede Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

I like this alot. It did leaps and bounds for me (at lest the idea of sense cycling). I also tryed placeing my tulpa beside me and added his smell sounds and what not....the link for the audio file is broken....I'm tempted to try and make my own guided visualization audio thingy eather just this or oc.....I've never done it but i did do voice acting a while back... let me know if anyone is interested
10-15-2015, 03:47 PM
Find Reply
anglejoe Offline
Registered

For some reason I just have a hard time keeping balance in my dreamscape, especially when I'm vividly imagining it. When I try to walk forward I tend to stumble over like I'm drunk or something.. Is this normal at first? Will I just have to practice being able to walk within my dreamscape?
05-15-2016, 05:14 AM
Find Reply