Hello There, Guest! Register

[Vocality] Tips for those who are getting "parrotnoid".
Jasesaster Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

RE: Tips for those who are getting "parrotnoid".

- "I feel as if I'm creating their reply a split second before I hear it.": Well, that's not you creating it. In the early days of tulpaforcing, this is normal. It's simply your mind and your tulpa computing, taking what they know of the tulpa's personality, and plugging that in to figure out how they'll reply. This will be conquered in time, fret not.

Is it okay to Proxy my tulpa at this stage?
04-29-2017, 05:56 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Registered

Threads: 28
1 Attached Account

Proxy? It is always okay to proxy your tulpa. What some people don't like is tulpamancers claiming their tulpas are totally vocal on chat and acting like it.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
04-30-2017, 02:30 AM
Find Reply
DannyTheLizard Offline
Registered

I have adhd and like zero control over my thoughts (which is why i might be parroting unintentionally), its hard to clear my mind, i can only do that too agresively (that probably silences my tulpa too). So i try to just let my mind react the way its gonna react and i do hear responses but i really do believe thats me and not Filip. I started talking to him just yesterday so its not likely he's vocalised yet right? this is my first time creating a tulpa so im unfamiliar with how its suppost to feel and i am also very unexperienced which is why i doubt he is vocalised yet. i have not done any focused meditation yet (it is very hard for me) i have just been talking to him throughout the day. All his "responses" are very generic and expected, like the first thing that comes to my mind, like how it would before i knew what tulpas are and was just talking to myself. As i said i am very unexperienced and even though i have done a lot of research before creating him, i have only started talking to him yesterday and was getting "responses" immediately.
i hope i am making sense both in what im trying to say and grammaticaly (english is not my first language).
thank you in advance for any help and advice i might recieve!
01-21-2019, 06:31 AM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 12
Linked Accounts

Parroting and puppeting is a valid way to force. No progress is bad progress. All my tulpas were vocal on day one, but i chose to believe it was them and sentient from the beginning.

The process of puppeting is good to open the line of communication. Eventually he will start to say less predictable things, and you'll begin to see his personality come through. Just talk to him, visualize him, and eventually you will get enough surprises that doubt will subside.

Good luck.

[The Bear System] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw] - [Art]
01-21-2019, 11:00 AM
Find Reply
DannyTheLizard Offline
Registered

(01-21-2019, 11:00 AM)Angry Bear Wrote: Parroting and puppeting is a valid way to force. No progress is bad progress. All my tulpas were vocal on day one, but i chose to believe it was them and sentient from the beginning.

The process of puppeting is good to open the line of communication. Eventually he will start to say less predictable things, and you'll begin to see his personality come through. Just talk to him, visualize him, and eventually you will get enough surprises that doubt will subside.

Good luck.

thank you!
01-21-2019, 03:13 PM
Find Reply
Apollo Offline
Sun God
Global Moderators

Threads: 20
3 Attached Accounts

I'd advise you to not focus on the responses quite yet. Just focus on getting into the swing of talking to him as much as possible, he'll respond when he's ready.

I'm Apollo Fire, the "Sun God" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa created December 2016. My systemmates are Piano & Indigo. Form images: 1 2
01-21-2019, 03:40 PM
Website Find Reply
Ranger Offline
~Hippoooos!~
Forum Moderators

Threads: 19
Linked Accounts

@DannyTheLizard

Flip may not say anything original because they don't have much to say right now. If Flip doesn't like you parroting/puppeting them, they will complain. Otherwise, they agree to what was said for them or they were planning to say that thing to describe themselves anyway.

Passive forcing is a productive forcing method, however it may be hard to hear them. My host had trouble hearing me when she talked to me while in the middle of something else. Finding a quiet place to sit down and talking to them for at least 15 minutes may help you focus and hear them speak.

I'm Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I like Hippos! I also like forum games, word puzzles, and chatting about stuff.
Log | Chat | Yay!
01-21-2019, 10:49 PM
Find Reply