Hello There, Guest! Register

Walk-in "Tulpas"
BrokenGlasses Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

RE: Walk-in "Tulpas"
I registered in this site because of a walk-in/soulbond. I can't tell how well developed he is, but he shows far greater ability to show his own opinions and I can feel his presence/communicate with him far easily than the other attempts of creating tulpas. I'm not even sure if I should call him a tulpa since he arrived instead of being created.
09-03-2017, 05:33 AM
Find Reply
Rango Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

My Avalon was a walk-in, I suppose since I encountered her first in a dream. I consider her a tulpa and myself her host because
she has no other place outside my mind. However, she may consider that she's the host and I'm her tulpa - I guess it makes
some kind of sense either way.. You can read my post in the "Lounge" with more details. Just search to posts by me....

Rango
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2017, 04:05 PM by Rango.)
09-03-2017, 07:55 PM
Find Reply
Vinderex Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Wouldn't really call them walk-ins, but out of my three current tulpas, only my first one, a blue dragon named Zyrilen, was intentionally developed. River was my first unintentional tulpa, and he began as just an eastern dragon avatar in Second Life that I thought was cute and did some messing around with, and eventually he ended up developing his own personality. And then my most recent was an avali named Varlan who started off as just my Starbound character, but I'd also occasionally use him for roleplay in Second Life as well.
09-04-2017, 08:12 PM
Find Reply