Hello There, Guest! Register

Walk-in "Tulpas"
Tirisilex Offline
Registered

Threads: 38

RE: Walk-in "Tulpas"
What you are saying is that they are created by a "substance" and then it takes a will to make them sentient? When making a Tulpa some forcing needs to be done. Obviously because you said they need to "weave it into existence." I have spoken to many Psychics and their Spirit Guides do not take steps in which they are willfully created by some kind of forcing. They just pop into existence. There is no force of will. My Friend Jackie for instance. Asked a question and Boom the spirit guide Abraham appeared. Others have Animals and there is no steps of "weaving" that goes on.. You see their form in your mind and there it is ready for you to speak to. Your saying that there needs to be a process and a will to create these.. But these are spontaneous.

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 05:14 AM by Tirisilex.)
10-15-2017, 08:24 PM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 27
All Accounts Posts: 2,072

Forcing and force of will are unrelated concepts.

Forcing refers to spending time with your tulpa.

Also, you are misunderstanding the other arguments here. Read them carefully.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 07:08 AM by tulpa001.)
10-16-2017, 07:06 AM
Find Reply
Tirisilex Offline
Registered

(10-16-2017, 07:06 AM)tulpa001 Wrote: Forcing and force of will are unrelated concepts.

Forcing refers to spending time with your tulpa.

Also, you are misunderstanding the other arguments here. Read them carefully.

Alright I could be wrong I admit that I'll read the other posts over.. I'm just getting at that With Tulpas there is a specific creation process that is done.. My experience with Psychic Spirit guides shows there is no creation process. They just imagine and there it is.. I was in a group that taught us how to get a spirit guide. We meditated and whatever animal that pops in your head is your spirit guide.. and you can communicate with it.. They just are..

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha
10-16-2017, 03:43 PM
Find Reply
Tirisilex Offline
Registered

I don't know what is wrong with what I'm saying really.. I support the idea that there are intelligences that can walk-in but I consider them more conscious thoughtforms and not so much Tulpas because Tulpas take an effort of some sort to create. I'm pretty much agreeing with the concept. What is it that I'm saying that is wrong? When I said "Forcing" I was trying to convey that a certain process is taken to create a Tulpa.

10-16-2017, 04:35 PM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 27
All Accounts Posts: 2,072

You might be missing the part where not all walk-ins are tulpas and not all tulpas are walk-ins but there are some that are both.

There is always an aspect of creation to a tulpa. But tell me if self improvement does not count as creating the self.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
10-16-2017, 06:36 PM
Find Reply