Walk-in "Tulpas"

shifty

Does anyone have a tulpa that came to you instead of being created? I'd like to hear people's stories about walk-ins. How you met, how your connection is, theories on origins, etc. Also, not sure if they can be considered tulpa if they're not created from yourself.

the walls between you and I are about to fall down

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misa came to me almost entirely developed. The only thing that was missing was a clear form, but that was fixed pretty quick. She's been around for 1,5 years now, and she has always mostly just sticked to herself and interacts with the other tulpas more than she does with me. So in a way she's pretty distant but stops by every now and then. I do still consider her a tulpa.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Two of my tulpas i considered as "walk-ins"

Myrtle, came from my dream, technically she walked OUT from my dream and ventured in to my wonderland where she met cherry and Summer. I almost lost her at first, because she was still part of my dream and as I woke up she disappeared like when any dream disappear as you wake up. With curiosity, my mind keeps thinking about her presence and she came back but having a physical form (from the dream). I accepted her as my own partner.

Cherry, who was previously a malicious intrusive thought who tries to take over, possess my body and made me lose control of myself. It was entirely my fault why she acted that way. It was my first time experiencing "Walk-ins" and was very anxious about happening it to me. I acted very rashly and pushed her away from me and summer at the time when she just introduced herself, this made her very upset. With her anger combined with my anxiety, it only made me think more about her until she managed to manifest again and retaliated. Panic attacks was the worst, it comes in waves, my breathing was heavy almost all of the time and my connection with summer feels disorientated as i feel like Cherry was crawling on both of us waiting for the right moment to take over (it almost happened once, Until summer broke the control). 

Summer kept fighting her force until it got an end of a stalemate where Summer pinned her presence down outside of my "wonderland" but needs to be near her to stop her presence entirely. She wants me to ignore the her and forget tulpamancy and live my normie life. I chose to ignore and go against Summer's wishes and approach Cherry, to make amends and accepted her as a partner. Yeah it was the best worst day of my tulpamancy life.

I considered them my tulpas and I love the heck out of the two of em, best "accidental" ever happened.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

Two of mine are "walk ins" that arrived already fully developed, and I don't consider them to be tulpas because I didn't create them.

Casteylan came about because of what I can only describe as memories of a past life. He's from another world with very clear and vivid memories of his past life there.

Maitimo is a walk-in/soulbond combination, in that he was fully developed on arrival and is also from a fictional source (in his case, the Silmarillion). Soulbonds are kind of a blurred case though in my opinion; I think it's fair to say that they probably are created, though more on a subconscious level. No-one ever had a soulbond whose source material was something the host has never read/seen/heard-of, so I think soulbonds are (or can be) somewhat marginal tulpas.

- Lewis

Host/writer of Cas, Timo and Karl

I don't think walk-ins are Tulpas at all, perhaps types of spirits. I'm not entirely sure how walk-ins are possible if they were Tulpa's, and if they had the freedom to roam why would they infiltrate and live in a hosts mindscape? Why not continue to explore the infinite? Which leads me to personality believe they are not tulpas.

It happened to me a couple times, but they never stayed for long.Usually they were MLP characters 'cause Violet DID start out as a pony.

Yeah they were, interesting, to say the least. They felt more like figments than actual Tulpae though. Guess Nick was still trying to figure out what was a Tulpa and what wasn't you know?

I have two walk-ins, they both introduced themselves in dreams and after the dreams I felt weird presence. And after a while I just noticed them in the wonderland. They both were fully developed. Weird thing is the first one didn't remember where he came from. He found out about it after a year he had been with me. (It's a long story) The second one told me where she came from in the dream already. She also knew right away what she was, and said she is a tulpa. I have always considered them as tulpas, but they could be something else too.

I had one walk-in today.

His name is MegaMan, he came from a dream Wich I can't remember. He still though he was some kind of God.

After I showed him the truth, I asked him if he wanted to stay, he said yes.

[insert inspiring story here]

Something like that happened to me before I fell asleep last night. Something like it.

I randomly visualized this tall, grayish figure with crazy eyes and a mouth or something. I don't know how that happens to me, it's like some sort of uncontrollable mental burst. As I saw it, I asked it what it's name was, and even asked if it was Vincent or Celeste since they both don't have complete forms. The figure, of course denied who it was and I still don't know who or what it is but it seems to still be present.

Yep, it's looking at me. Bizarre.