Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

We need your help to make tulpamancy questions more accessible! Please check out our
I'll admit I'm biased towards the forum atmosphere, and I have no idea why the first post says forum searching is confusing. You click search, specify if you want to search whole posts or just topic names, you can get fancy with categories if you want, and then tyoe your keyword(s) and hit the search button. Bada-bing, you have your answers.

I rather agree with Lumi's original comment that a phenomena like tulpamancy most often has no one right or wrong answer, and in a setting like Reddit and SE where answers are voted to the top people will look at the top answer and take it as fact, and of the the only truth.

I'm actually less concerned about uodating old post information as I am about a tulpamancy Q&A site like this undermining discussion, sharing of ideas (new or old), and critical thinking in new tulpamancers.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
-Arthur Conan Doyle

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

It should be kept strictly as Q&A, of course, using the voting system (and apparently editing system) to make as many easily accessible questions answered as we can. The related questions system is kind of useful honestly, we have nothing like that on the forum where one thread will recommend other similar ones.

Anyways, people seem to be under the impression that any answers will not be subjective, but they need to get over that pretty quickly if they want the site to go anywhere.
Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
Host: most of tulpamancy topics are subjective; and I think everyone should understand that. But in that; it's not much different from religion that is actually represented in Stack Exchange network.