Weird Tulpa Kickstarter

keeperoftheblood

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, are you serious? Mind over matter does NOT exist to this extent. Even if it could work, this said black hole would suck up the entire solar system. How could anyone possibly survive this? Space shuttles would simply be sucked in by the gravity. I feel this is an unrealistic, pointless kickstarter, with a sadistic goal. (Plus only $1 was donated)

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

It looks like the intent of the kickstarter is to leave no survivors. =O You're right that this thing probably won't gain any type of following, but I don't think we should write off this dangerous kind of think.

I'm just being the devil's advocate here, but maybe this kind of "mind over matter" doesn't exist because no one's successfully channeled that kind of power before. This thing sounds genuine enough to be dangerous if it picks up enough people............

Just a thought

-A. Tang

-A. Tang

Author of Keepers of the Blood

Now available on Nook and the iTunes Store

Um. Um. Um...a couple things.

Mind over matter is entirely internal.

You can't make a tulpa to end the world.

What the hell?

This guy wants $250 to end the world.

But it's okay, you get a t-shirt.

No.

No.

Even if every living thing on the planet thought the exact same thing it would have no effect on whether or not the world could end.

No.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Yeah that was the first thing that jumped out at me too--why is the goal only 250 ppl? so small! That's not to say it caps off at 250. It could conceivably get more, in theory. I really do believe that if EVERYONE in the world really concentrated. I mean really opened their third eye, that something could happen. Because it's never happened before doesn't mean it can't!!!!

This guy would be better off personally murdering everyone in the world one at a time LOL

-A. Tang

Author of Keepers of the Blood

Now available on Nook and the iTunes Store

Now I've seen everything. 250$ to end the world? Looks like too small sum...

If he's not gonna kill everybody with spoon, one at a time.

And may the fears keep away from you.

Okay. First, not how the tulpa effect works. Two, what emo nerd thought of this? Mandkind is plagued by people who want to control everything, so we want to kill literally everyone against their will no matter what; yep, no greed or power hunger here! And even if it worked this way, why the he'll wouldn't you just make the world better. I personally think the world is beautiful, I've seen bad angels, good demons, and I believe they balance out. It's not like there's nobody out there making changes for the better and inspiring others to do so. The world is better now than it ever was before, and we have people fighting for justice in the government, legal system, social world, and suffering peoples.

Also, I'd like to point out the rewards are almost all merchandise. Like, who would wear that and be like "Yeah! I got this sweet t-shirt. Now everyone can know I want them to die for no reason!"