Hello There, Guest! Register

What do the words splitting and walk in mean?
ghost kid Offline
Registered

Threads: 19

What do the words splitting and walk in mean?
I read about the words splitting and walk in on the internet.But it didn't make sense.Can you explain the words splitting and walk in for me?
02-06-2018, 07:22 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Valhal.la

Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 6
All Accounts Posts: 2,592

RE: What do the words splitting and walk in mean?
Well, splitting means one person becomes two, usually with each person having different traits from the original person. I guess not always, but, usually. And a walk-in is any tulpa-like thoughtform that just kinda shows up on their own, already pretty developed usually. Also sometimes they leave after a while, too. But I guess here that's less common, on tulpa.info usually if someone has walk-ins it's a synonym with spontaneous tulpas

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
02-06-2018, 08:45 PM
Find Reply
jean-luc Offline
capt@in.jean-luc.org
Registered

Threads: 51
All Accounts Posts: 651

RE: What do the words splitting and walk in mean?
Splitting means one personality in a system decides to split itself, becoming two separate personalities.

A walk-in is a tulpa (or other thoughtform) that "just walks in": Appears, fully formed, without any effort or even intent from the host.

Host: Jean-luc (plain-colored text)
Tulpas: Snow & Henry
Choose your tulpas' colors here!
Click here if you'd like a changing avatar like mine!
Ain't that just fantitiliantastic!
I host a podcast called Tulpaudcast.
and ramble crazily about everything while walking on Jean-luc walking.
02-06-2018, 08:46 PM
Find Reply