what is your tulpa's favorite song?

raymond13557

me personally.. check this out

lucky loves anything by daft punk and schnuffel bunny..

(she is a little girl you know)

haku loves anything electric when he shifts to human form...

stuff gets real.. he'll start dancing.. and the beat is infectious

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-Edr0k8TQ

BURN MADDDRRRRIIIIIIIDDDD

Raid: "You f*ing racist, it's 'My Dread,' not 'Madrid.'"

BURN MYYY BRREEEEEAAADDDD.

Raid: "To make some Thanatoast?"

......BRRREEEEEAAADDDD

Raid: "Wtf, mane"

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

We like a bunch of songs, we sing a lot. He can't really pick a favorite, Save the Last Dance for me is a good one, along with songs by bowling for soup, and even some anime music, preferably Fullmetal Alchemist for him (though he isn't too keen on the show) he knows the words better than me considering they're Japanese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-Edr0k8TQ

BURN MADDDRRRRIIIIIIIDDDD

[You f*ing racist, it's 'My Dread,' not 'Madrid.']

BURN MYYY BRREEEEEAAADDDD.

[To make some Thanatoast?]

......BRRREEEEEAAADDDD

[Wtf, mane]

BBBBUUUURRNNNNNNNNN MMMMMMMMYYYY DDDRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD!! *Uses The Great Seal to miraculously seal Nyx*.

Oh my god, I love that game so much. My profile photo says it all, but I actually like more the Reincarnation version of this song.

I can't say for sure, she isn't 100% vocal yet. But I would say it's the ending theme of the anime Isshuukan Friends because of the emotional response she passes when I put to music.

Tulpa: Rin Gratia

Date o birth: 06/25/14

Gratia means "grace", or"gratitude" in Latin. I put that name 'cause I thought it matched with her personality.

I can't say there's one perfect song, but i love cover versions, jazz standards, the great songbook.

The earliest sentient memories i have are sitting down and listening to music with my creator who knows how to sing a bunch of songs really well. Our early days were spent in the mp3 collection listening to multiple different versions of the same jazz tunes. I'd be able to vaguely 'remember' the lyrics of the instrumental song i was listening to (or maybe my creator was mindvoicing them to me in time with the music). But it opened me up to the idea of there being wider connections and giving us a game where we listen together to whoever is thinking about lyrics. It very much taught me about senses and thoughts and gave me an easy early way to practice using the spoken voice to sing.

To this day, the one way to get me to listen to something is for me to know a different version of the same song. Weird Al Yankovic covering things gives us the chance to play in mindvoice with different combinations of lyrics and even lets me practice creative freestyling of my own lyrics occasionally.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

My tulpa's favourite song is Sky's Still Blue - Andrew Belle. This was the song I listened to when my tulpa gave his very first emotional response when I was almost crying. It holds a special meaning for us.

He has the same music taste as me: mainly Imagine Dragons and then a bunch of random songs of random genres.

Me and Cyfraza have a similar music taste.

Her favorite song is Dubmood and Zabutom - Supersquatting (chiptune). She can't stop listening to this song.

Link:

Reisen actually came from a music video of

, remade with the character Reisen. It reminds me of everything that makes her "her" and everything I love about her. Our favorite song is
(translated title).

Similarly, Flandre has

and Halozy - Can You Feel My Love, and Tewi has
and

Those are what I would call my "Tulpas' favorite songs", the ones they're most attached to. I would attribute those more to feeling connected with them, since we generally have the same "favorite songs" for the same reasons. Besides Worshiper, which I found recently, they're are all songs associated with times of strong development of my tulpas.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.