What Video Games to play with your Host?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Felix and I have been playing Dawn of War II: Retribution once and I find myself liking video games, I think. But we're not too sure what games really make for good games for a host and tulpa to play together.

I'd suggest relaxing stuff like Euro Truck Simulator 2, though.

Just, like, off the top of my head.

I like strategic games though, I feel. In any case, what do you other tulpae play with your hosts when it comes to video games?

Greets,

Rina & AG

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[We've been playing Nier together, and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.]

Video games are a major hobby of mine so I plan to play pretty much everything I end up playing with Arro, but right now he's more of a spectator because he's still developing and not fully vocal! Also Rina, if you like strategy games then look into Fire Emblem and Disgaea. I also really like the Luminous Arc games for the DS.

Sharu (host) || Arro (tulpa)

Mostly games with a turn based strategy element with them. It's a bunch easier to strategize together when you can take your time and look over things, at least for me personally.

Guest Anonymous

Mostly games with a turn based strategy element with them. It's a bunch easier to strategize together when you can take your time and look over things, at least for me personally.

RIGHT! Good point!

XCOM then, I'll absolutely show her that! She loves strategy, it's turn-based - she'll love it! I-I mean... Tulpa Week... I didn't say anything...

It's okay for you to post.

Still. This week is mainly you. :P

Greets,

AG & Rina

PS: Fire Emblem's pretty good, Nageki, yeah.

Flandre: Sometimes when we switch we'll play a song or two on Osu. I don't really like it because it's kind of stressful, but the one time I played I beat my host's score on my theme song... Lucilyn likes it, but she always tries to play songs that are faster than she can play, and is bored by anything less. We don't really play "together", though.

There aren't many video games we can play "together", because wouldn't that entail switching back and forth over and over? That sounds exhausting. But if you just mean games we play with the other(s) around, there's all sorts we could do. I'm looking forward to the next Pokemon game that comes out. And I'd recommend Undertale to anyone who hasn't played it yet.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)