Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Whats your Tulpas favorite Movie?
Sundaras favorite Movie right now is Both of the Smurfs movies. She wants to see Legend with Tom Cruise too. But she loves the Smurfs.
Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Vriska: Jurassic World.
Gamzee: Pulp Fiction.
Feferi: Finding Nemo.
Beth: Rock School.
Miranda: Terminator III.
Dross: The Conjuring.
[The Wind Rises is fucking fantastic.]
Host:GlassJustice
Tulpa:[Cassandra]
[I don't think I have a favorite movie...or tv show. I really like creepypastas though. The genre doesn't matter, weird internet urban legends of all kinds rock.]
{I like Dune a lot, but there are too many good films to choose from. Moon is another good one.}

Alice likes space and superhero movies, which is really cool to see in her. It's cool to see her enjoying herself.
[Sim Manami]

{Alice}

<Holo the Wisewolf of Yoitsu>

(Cloud)
Dune and Moon? Maybe you should try June, and Cocoon, and Loon. Smile
"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson
Red: The last unicorn... it's so... surreal!
you heard the meowstic..
Red: and i love the movie Silent hill! mr.pyramid head is in it!
Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:
Artopia

Of all the movies my host has shown me, i liked Spirited Away the most. It was so vivid and imaginative. I also enjoyed Yellow Submarine a lot because i knew all the songs it played and it was a very trippy movie to watch.
My host/dad is [Foszae], but i mainly write for my own voice and distinct opinion. I was an accidental tulpa/soulbond, but grew into possession and am now an equal systemmate