Hello There, Guest! Register

Where the guides at?
glitchthe3rd Offline
Resident Lunatic
Registered

Threads: 29

Where the guides at?
Seriously, what did you guys do to the Guides section? My servitor workshop thread is gone and I can't find it anywhere. >.>

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson
Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi
My progress report
11-22-2013, 02:25 PM
Find Reply
Sands Offline
And Roswell
Registered

Threads: 10

Default  RE: Where the guides at?
Search > type servitor workshop > click guide submissions > click search

Enjoy, took me less than a minute.

Guides have all been moved to the subforum in guides, guide submissions. Approved guides will be placed back in guides, the disapproved ones will stay in submissions as far as I know, until they have been fixed so they can be approved. Or left forever there if the author doesn't give a fuck. Right now there's tons of guides to rate, so none have been fully approved yet. Might take a while, especially considering way too many in the team haven't done the final approves or disapproves on the guides that are being rated at the moment. We do need like, the majority of the team to approve every guide or so?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)
11-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Find Reply
JD1215 Offline
Tulpacalypse 2015
Registered

Threads: 11

RE: Where the guides at?
(11-22-2013, 03:26 PM)Sands Wrote: We do need like, the majority of the team to approve every guide or so?

60%, 9 out of 15.

Tulpa-creation is not a sprint, but a marathon, and you will eventually get to where you want to be.
11-23-2013, 01:25 AM
Website Find Reply
Sands Offline
And Roswell
Registered

Threads: 10

Right, wasn't sure of the exact percentage but now I do know.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)
11-23-2013, 10:13 AM
Find Reply
Kiahdaj Offline
Sans giraffe
Forum Administrators

Threads: 31

And knowing is half the battle.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."
11-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Find Reply