Why do I have a Warning Level?

GrayTheCat

I have had this on my account since I started using Tulpa.info. I noticed I'm the only one who had this, even my Tulpa Ranger doesn't have it and he was accidentally auto banned twice!

Did I do something that bothered people? If so, I want to know so I don't do it again.

Os5UBIz.png

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Everyone has a warning level, you just only get to see your own. That shows 0%, indicating that you have not done anything wrong.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Everyone has a warning level, you just only get to see your own. That shows 0%, indicating that you have not done anything wrong.

Ah okay. Thank you!

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account