Hello There, Guest! Register

Why do I have a Warning Level?
Cat_ShadowGriffin Offline
Gray the Griff
Registered

Threads: 17
1 Attached Account

Why do I have a Warning Level?

I have had this on my account since I started using Tulpa.info. I noticed I'm the only one who had this, even my Tulpa Ranger doesn't have it and he was accidentally auto banned twice!

Did I do something that bothered people? If so, I want to know so I don't do it again.

[Image: Os5UBIz.png]

Don't worry guys, I'm not a Dragon! My art style is an optical illusion. I'm not a hippo either, I promise.
Ranger now speaks in light blue text, but some of his older posts are in blue text and his oldest posts are in orange text.
09-03-2018, 09:53 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Srn347 Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

RE: Why do I have a Warning Level?

Everyone has a warning level, you just only get to see your own. That shows 0%, indicating that you have not done anything wrong.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
09-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Find Reply
Cat_ShadowGriffin Offline
Gray the Griff
Registered

Threads: 17
1 Attached Account

RE: Why do I have a Warning Level?

(09-03-2018, 09:58 PM)Srn347 Wrote: Everyone has a warning level, you just only get to see your own. That shows 0%, indicating that you have not done anything wrong.

Ah okay. Thank you!

Don't worry guys, I'm not a Dragon! My art style is an optical illusion. I'm not a hippo either, I promise.
Ranger now speaks in light blue text, but some of his older posts are in blue text and his oldest posts are in orange text.
09-03-2018, 10:02 PM
Find Reply