Hello There, Guest! Register

[Wonderland] The 'Do Not Disturb' technique- How to tell when your tulpa is awake!
Hal2000 Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: The 'Do Not Disturb' technique- How to tell when your tulpa is awake!
(07-09-2014, 04:05 AM)Yori Wrote: DND - might try this. It may seem obvious but humans don't apply it as often as they would if it were suggested either.

And don't listen to him about signing your posts. He may be yanking your chain. There's nothing wrong or right about putting a little signature on your post. This is not the best source for "unwritten rules of forums." There's even a signature field on many forums, and many use them.

(07-09-2014, 04:08 PM)Sands Wrote: Your reading comprehension never ceases to amaze me, Yori.

Nice to see that this threads got a few responses! Though signing may be allowed/not allowed on certain forums, I might as well take all the advice I can get, whether positive or negative.

Anyhoo, back to the subject at hand! Although it largely depends on how someone applies this tip/method due to it's nature, what ways do you think such an idea could be improved?
07-11-2014, 07:04 PM
Find Reply
Panano Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

I think this is an excellent idea; my tulpa seemed to like the idea of it, too. I give him plenty of space, so I think it won't be too necessary, but it certainly will be nice to check if he actually wants to be left alone or not.
07-16-2016, 10:26 PM
Find Reply
roXasoraventus Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

When i tried this hannah said "get that sh*t outta here" reffering to the room i tried to make for her, so yeah i think she is sentient (oh and right now she has two areas one is her area for sleeping, a very large room with only a bed and another room that we use to make whatever, like a forest, city, or even just a night sky
05-28-2017, 05:37 AM
Find Reply