Hello There, Guest! Register

Xar's tulpa Matsuri
Xarbern Offline
Local Smile Dealer
Registered

Threads: 3
1 Attached Account

RE: Xar's tulpa Matsuri

New PR update because of new stuff going on. Let's start by updating about the past incident in the last PR updates we wrote. 

Everything worked out in the end. No meds or therapy was needed but the incident left some marks. An example is that it's still a bit chaotic sometimes with flashbacks and other intrusive thoughts, but it's much easier to handle. 

Everything was good, till lately. I've been interacting with friends more lately and it just recently feels like we've hit a wall. It's been hard to include Matsuri  because of friends and it almost feels like we're going backwards. I've been reading posts on the forums just to end doubt but it doesn't seem like doubt is really the real problem, ish. 

We will take it easy until further notice. Thanks everyone for being so supportive in this community.

Matsuri: dark violet long hair, dark purple eyes.
Journal/PR
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" - Fredrish Nietzsche
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 07:09 AM by Xarbern.)
01-06-2019, 07:08 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Reilyn-Alley Offline
Aurora-Alley's Kōhai
Patron

Threads: 2
1 Attached Account

Please, please keep me updated and informed about you guys and what's going on in your lives.. I care, ok? PMs, Discord, spamming my PR, email, however you wanna get a hold of me.

Aurora-Alley, my precious Senpai. I'm all hers!
Samantha-Alley, my Mama!
My PR page
01-06-2019, 07:56 AM
Find Reply
Ember.Vesper Offline
And Iris
Registered

Threads: 1

I've often told Ember that she can't withdraw from the world just because she wants to spend time with us. Interacting with friends is a good thing.

We've been very fortunate. Ember has told most of her close friends about us and now we get to spend time with some of them too. I'm sure there is plenty of prejudice out there against constructed people, but being able to interact with out-system people in-person is very valuable if it can be arranged. Do you think there might be anyone in your life you can tell?

-Vesper

Ember - Host   |   Vesper - Soulbond (since ~12 May 2017)   |   Iris - Soulbond (since ~5 December 2015)
[Our Progress Report]     [How We Switch]
01-06-2019, 08:26 AM
Find Reply