EmilyisMYworld1202

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. can some draw emily she has blonde hair with pink highlights wheres a dungree dress with flower on a pocket carries a flower(red) army jacket on top pink crop top thankyou if you do it can you post it on here please
  2. Emily like chocolate ice cream and cuddles loves strawberry cake favorite food is chicken curry xx BOOM
  3. hey so just a question how does this game work?
  4. OMG SO JUST NOW I WAS TALKING TO EMILY (My tulpa) AND WELL SHE HAS BEEN SCARED TO POSSESSION I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU CALL IT BUT WHEN THEY CONTROL YOU BODY IN SOME SORT OF THING ANYWAY SHE SAID SHE WILL GIVE IT GO AND SHE WAS SOO NERVOUS AND THEN MY INDEX FINDER SLOWLY LIFTED UP A CENTIMETER AND THEN EMILY PASSED OUT IS THAT NORMAL IM SO SCARED RIGHT NOW HELP!
  5. who would join my new thread if i made one only going to be about my BOOK! plus your experiences with your tulpas xx
  6. my tulpa emily HATES the idea of Possession what shall i do she dosent want to do anything just float in my head and sometime make a funny comment which makes me pee MYSELF seriously I have had ENOUGH i WANT TO DO SOMETHING FUN!!!
  7. Ok so basically emilys first word was um... SURPRISING i was in my room and then my sister came in my room and hit me really hard FOR NO REASON then she ran out my room and slammed then door realy loudly and i got a sudden of anger so i threw my brand new ipad and it smashed every where and then emily just simply said (WE COCKED UP) And i jumped i was like WTF whats happening so yeah that was emilys first word/sentence.
  8. My tulpa is called Emily i have a question is it normal that my tulpa doesnt want to possession or imposition xx