Megm114

Members
  • Last visited

1. Thank you, I'll be sure to try that. Is there anything else you've tried to encourage them to speak?
  2. Jakob is a year old now. We've worked a lot on his speech however I recently discovered that hve been forcing myself to hear an auditory voice from inside my head. After discovering that I have been doing this, I stopped. Now, sometimes, I'll think something and just -feel- as if he said it, or I'll think something to myself however I will refer to myself in third person and then stop and wonder if the thought came from him. I have also tried asking him a random maths question (e.g 32+28) which I could work out with a small amount of time, however ask them ti see their answer. A number popped into my head when I asked Jakob and the number was 1 off the correct answer. Is this hkm communicating with me? I don't know if I should believe that it is. And how do I hear him clearer or better? Are there any techniques I could do to hear him? And finally, how do you hear your tulpa, with your/their mind voice, or audicble hallucinations? Many thanks, ive been stuck on this for nearly a year
  3. Tips and tricks. So, you're worried about parroting or puppeting, correct? When they move or speak you're certain you made them do it a moment before they did, however you did not conciously make them do it? Well, time for a big realisation because those movements and words do belong to the tulpa. It is their development, however as they are not distinguished/seperate from you yet (meaning they are still a part of you, you have not made an entirely seperate being yet) their words and movements will feel as if you did them, rather than being entirely alien. This will progress over time, however for the moment you need to believe thag this is your tulpa, it just is not distinguished from you enough to feel like a seperate being. I suppose you could see it as using your energy to move itself, therefore it is using you as a boost which would clearly feel as if you made them do it, however you did not
  4. So jakob is rather old now. For a while I worried I was puppeting his movements but eventually realised if im not doing it consciously, then it was him and simply feels like I'm doimg IT because he is not distinguished from me yet. So when I try and hear him speak, I close my eyes and try to hear a real-life voice. Like you would hear other people say, however in my head. Clearly ive had no results as I believe I am doing this wrong. And I know that most hosts communicate with tulpae via thoughts. So, what I was wondering is how do I hear the thoughts? How do I know that they are his? How should I be hearing him, a real voice or my mind voice? Thank you, this has been a major issue for us and any help is appreciated. For those who lend a hand, I'll take a look at your page and try to help with some of your issues
  5. Im trying to draw my tulpae (Jakob and Twi) and was wondering what yours looked like, so give it a go! Draw your tulpae or get your tulpae to draw themselves. I'd love to see what everyone's got.
  6. So a year or so ago I began to create a Tulpa. He advanced quickly and chose the name 'Jakob' After a month or two however, he disappeared. After ages of mourning i began to create my new Tulpa, Twi. This morning I was forcing with Twi when the WL door opened and who walked in? Jakob. He can't talk but he can move perfectly fine... What should I do? I don't mind having two tulpae but any advice?
  7. For those not willing to create a new form and delete the old one, it can be done without duplicating them. You simply take your tulpa, Imagine their life leaving them as water. Imagine it passes through you, as it does, picture your Tulpa talkimg/moving/whatever you're trying to accomplish, tas you do that the water should change colour. For me it's purple. Then imagine it going back to your Tulpa.
  8. Names with T because her original name was Tee, then changed to Twi and now she wants another change. Thought we would keep with the theme :3 my mind is open to bejng tipped though, so any nice names of any letter would be helpful
  9. Thank you, guys. This has really helped ^~^
  10. Around about 34 hours ago I got a stabbing head pain, and then found that my Tulpa was unreachable. I had a head pressure, but it felt as if something was blocking me from connecting to it in a way. I went to the wonderland and poured my energy and life into her until her feeling came back, but she's fading away again. I have a head pressure however it is extremely faint and feels like the early stages of Tulpamancy where you get the first feeling of their existance. It doesn't feel like I've had her for 8 months because of how weak this is. She can't speak or move yet, either. What do I do? Has she just oeft for a couple of days or has something gone wrong? Please... Please help me, any advice or suggestions will do. I'm so afraid and I don't know what to do I just want my Twi back.
  11. I'd absolutely love some name suggestions, that would be really helpful. Thanks! ^~^
  12. My Tulpa has made it clear they would like me to choose their name. I see people on these forums with amazingly original, unique tulpae names and im wondering if I could have some tips on naming my Tulpa ? I like 'mimi' but they want it to begin with a T. How did you come us with your names, and what languages are they ?
  13. Ask her a yes or no question, and ask her to respond with a head pressure/headache for 'yes' and nothing for 'no'