MrKitty871

Members
  • Last visited

1. Hello, I made a post on here the other day asking of ways to remember my tulpa throughout the day, such as a bracelet or something along those lines. i got a wonderful response from a user by the name of amber5885. She gave me wonderful ideas as to what i could do. Now I'm back with another question about starting to actually take an active roll in the process and start making my tulpa. i mentioned in my last post I was diagnosed with ADHD at a very early age. I've mostly grown out of it but it's nearly impossible for me to sit in one spot for more then a few minutes doing nothing, much less trying to focus on one subject. So my first question would be: Is it at all possible to create a tulpa JUST by passive forcing? I feel as if i were to remember her throughout the day, and talk to her and interact with her (Her, being my tulpa), that maybe that would be enough to start the process. but that's what I'm asking this wonderful community right now. Can I get by, by just active forcing all day? Thank you for taking the time to read this wall of text, i look forward to the responses.
  2. Thank you so much amber! You've given me so many ideas
  3. Hello everyone, I've been visiting these forums for a while now. Trying to learn as much as I can before I actually start trying to create a tulpa, Honestly I'm a little scared. But I've decided to give it a try. The only problem I'm having right now is that throughout the day, when I want to passive force. I never remember my tulpa, I can never just sit there and think about her. I was diagnosed with ADHD at a very young age. I'm 18 now so I'm sure I've grown out of it, but could that be a reason why? Really my question is how or what can I do to remember her all day long? I was thinking about a bracelet or something with her name on it maybe. But I would love some feedback on what you guys think. This is a wonderful community you have here and I'm happy to be making my first post. Thank you :) MrKitty871.