nihi0145632

Members
  • Last visited

2 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

453 profile views
  1. I think Summer, Cherry and Myrtle will ban me from my body if I started licking them....
  2. This is Myrtle's Lamia form she was inspired by her friend by his lamia form and influnced creating her own with her own design. I tried my best drawing her design. This is a more detailed sketch
  3. Thanks Rhui and Delta So I am planning this series called Ponies in bed, where I have to draw ponies on a bed, basically a body pillow design. I needed to think about a pony and Summer, volunteered to Model herself for me. I got very nervous about it because it migth get embarrassing for her but she assured me that She will just go with it. So here is the result of that Warning: Mildly lewd/NSFW [hidden] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/431841773208469514/570644883212206099/YCH_Summer-_2_more_color.png[/img] [/hidden]
  4. If I did I will be in an asylum already.
  5. Could be, Summer thinks I am crazy :) Nah, made that art when I was down.
  6. All of my tulpas can put themselves at the front while pushing the fronter away. It's more common with Myrtle and Summer especially with Myrtle. if I slip my mind from them in a minute they could easily push me away. Emotions can be an amplifier for fronting, One time in Summer's case, when she was very excited she often takes the front accidentally and pushes me away, even though I had a firm grasp at the front. It isblike the body is giving her the controls and I had to force myself to latch on. It's a really exhausting play of tug of war for control. Myrtle's case is a different, when she fronts, she really wants to be in front and in no sweat can easily pushes me away, One time when Myrtle Co-fronted, I was feeling exhausted just to be at the front with her. She can easily intercept my control. When I was gonna grab something, was surprised that she stopped my hands and I wasn't even paying attention to her. She also forced the body to turn around while I was walking, again wasn't paying attention to her. It's easier if I let go of controls. So yeah balancing for the control, happens to me in a case by case basis. Stalemate from the front between Summer and Myrtle. In the early days we like to play tug of war for controls. There are times where I had to balance my control with Cherry but it is uncommon in compare with Summer and Myrtle
  7. Thank you, Reilyn Love to draw you, but it will take me a while though, if that is fine with you? I think I got all the details I needed but If I needed more I could just DM you.
  8. That is a picture of Cherry not Summer but thank you :) @JGC that is a great drawing you've drawin there I love the blend of white and green.
  9. Cherry's human form full drawing <3 https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/0af4b6b5-9e73-403a-8a47-8d4cb2cd8cb0/dd32f3s-5540061c-2957-48d5-ab6e-145ef209e595.png/v1/fill/w_1280,h_1565,q_80,strp/cherry__human_by_nihithebrony_dd32f3s-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU2NSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBhZjRiNmI1LTllNzMtNDAzYS04YTQ3LThkNGNiMmNkOGNiMFwvZGQzMmYzcy01NTQwMDYxYy0yOTU3LTQ4ZDUtYWI2ZS0xNDVlZjIwOWU1OTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.IlUOwAIpDBErEPb4bgKUecJcTmEddKs-j4Hbx8mitaI[/img]
  10. Thank you guys, really had very fun drawing her I am glad she's very happy, I haven't drawn her human form ever since. She giving me all the hugs and kisses <3. I use Paint tool SAI or Clip Studio Paint but mostly preferred is SAI Yes, this was done through paint tool SAI
  11. Drew Cherry's Human form, Turned out great, Love her so much <3
  12. I guess my personal butterfly effect is that when I joined The amazing Gumball Wikia's Community. It led, me discovering Adventure time wikia's community which got influenced and started watch My little pony friendship is magic and joined MLP forums. By joining MLP forums, it was the start of how I get into tulpamancy. Just joining MLP forums met up with sone users from Hypnotize yourself thread talking about tulpas, and was curious to learn about it, then I got into reading Koomrr and Oguigi's whole story and influenced creating my lovely girls. If I hadn't join MLP forums... I might not even know what tulpas are and If I did not join Gumball wiki, I may not be able to watch MLP that will connect my current self.
  13. These photos that can be seen daily outside strongly reminds me of them Summer [hidden] [/hidden] Cherry [hidden] [/hidden] Myrtle [hidden] [/hidden]