Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpa Community Census 2018

Srn347
(Member)

Registration Date: 03-29-2018
Date of Birth: 03-18-1994 (24 years old)
Local Time: 07-19-2018 at 08:41 AM

Srn347's Forum Info
Total Posts: 30 (0.27 posts per day | 0.01 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 1 (0.01 threads per day | 0.01 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 6 Hours
Members Referred: 0

Srn347's Contact Details
Private Message: Send Srn347 a private message.

Game Section Statistics
Latest Highscores Tower Defence => 118,919
Manic Miner => 800
Snowy => 424,690
Latest Champions Caray Snake => 78,650
Britneys Makeup Makeover => 1,044
Tetris Arcade => 25,405
Favourites   N/A  

Additional Info About Srn347
Sex: Male
Bio: Yo, I'm currently the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae (you'll see their respective bios below). I'm a math major, a gamer, and I guess you could say a humanitarian. I've known about this forum for a while, but hesitated making an account out of fear that people I know irl will find out I have tulpas. I've kinda Gotten Over It(TM) now though. Feel free to ask me any questions, I'm kind of an expert at this point.

Hi, I'm Sente. I was created on June 23rd 2015, initially based off of an OC but I've changed quite a bit since then. I used to be mostly fox, but now I'm a lot more human. I'll gladly give advice where it's wanted (about tulpamancy, or about other stuff); I've kinda gotten good at it from giving advice to my host, Sean, for so long now.

Hey there, I'm Mae (short for Margaret). I was created January 5th of 2018, based off of Mae Borowski from Night In The Woods. I'm hardly anything like my character anymore though. Don't be fooled by my age, I've somehow developed as a tulpa quite quickly (I think it's usually much faster the second time? To be fair, I had Sente guiding me throughout).

Srn347's Signature
Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Contact Us | Tulpa.Info | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication